Closed Thread
Page 57 of 79 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Well I have my Dr appt tomorrow to talk about a FET! Hoping they say I'm ovulating now and they can transfer one of my embryos. This has been the hardest journey ever! Hoping I get some luck soon it's about time some came my way!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default The Fertility Centre Springwood

Quote Originally Posted by bethy View Post
    Well I have my Dr appt tomorrow to talk about a FET! Hoping they say I'm ovulating now and they can transfer one of my embryos. This has been the hardest journey ever! Hoping I get some luck soon it's about time some came my way!!!!!
    Thinking of you fingers cross all the best baby dust your way xox

Thanks
    Reviews
    Had our appt today and feeling really good about everything. Dh's sperm still low but my ahm levels went up, which is great. So all going well with injections and egg count, we are booked on for 25th for egg pickup. We opted for one embryo to be transferred but we can do 2, as not our first cycle. Thinking maybe we should do two. I guess we can think some more about that. But feeling really good that we are on track. Fingers crossed its our month.

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Jeanie26 View Post
    Had our appt today and feeling really good about everything. Dh's sperm still low but my ahm levels went up, which is great. So all going well with injections and egg count, we are booked on for 25th for egg pickup. We opted for one embryo to be transferred but we can do 2, as not our first cycle. Thinking maybe we should do two. I guess we can think some more about that. But feeling really good that we are on track. Fingers crossed its our month.
    Best of luck to you and hubby as it was our first go we could only do one egg I wanted two tho lol fingers cross

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Jeanie26 View Post
    Good luck too u and DH fingers cross

Thanks
    Reviews
    So do you have to be over a certain age for them to transfer 2 and be on your second or third cycle???? Because I thought it was standard to transfer just 1. maybe that's because in young. I have to wait until next month for my FET because they just missed my ovulation :-(

Thanks
    Reviews

So do you have to be over a certain age for them to transfer 2 and be on your second or third cycle???? Because I thought it was standard to transfer just 1. maybe that's because in young. I have to wait until next month for my FET because they just missed my ovulation :-(
    That sucks the missed it its the clinics policy as of July they would only transfer 1 egg at a time and 2 if u were on a 2nd cycle me and hubby started at the beginning of June and were told they would do 2 eggs but when it came to transfer they said no due to the new policy I was spewing to be honest how ever it only takes one I mean I'm 12 wks pregnant of that one egg best of luck to u xxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well this will be my second transfer because we froze 2 of ours and the Dr said to me that they will only transfer 1 but technically this is my second attempt so I don't understand why they said only 1.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Maybe they will only transfer 2 for the older ladies on their second cycle

Thanks
    Reviews
    Maybe they will only transfer 2 for the older ladies on their second cycle
    Hi ladies,
    Im 34 dh 37. The doctor asked and said he would definitely prefer to transfer one. As that's all it takes and then proceeded to tell us a horror story about two embryos being transferred so clearly they do prefer one. I asked the nurse about this after and she said they had just had another meeting and they will definitely only do one on first and will consider two on second but not always. She also said if you are your 20's def not. Dh and I joke and say "we're paying they should do what we want"..... Lol
    Bethy so sorry about having to wait due to them missing ovulation. I have everything crossed for you.