Closed Thread
Page 56 of 79 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: The Fertility Centre Springwood

@sarahwantsababy

Yay thats great you booked your app. They done all my tests at my first app and then I had to wait 3 weeks to get another app to get results. My period started the next day so my cycle began. I was on pill for 2 weeks then started injections.

hope this helps :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks wantababybump. I am very excited now. So you started your cycle after the 3 week later consult? Or did you get your period following your first appointment? Sorry just curious as I'm always due end of month and my first appointment is on the 27th september so should get period a few days later. Do they start a cycle without getting results. Thanks for your information it really helps. Good luck everyone

Thanks
    Reviews

I started my period the day after my results appointment

Thanks
    Reviews

Last edited by wantababybump; 26-08-2012 at 00:24.

Thanks
    Reviews

:-(
    Last edited by wantababybump; 24-08-2012 at 20:53.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm so sorry to hear that :-( some people have their priorities mixed up hey! I'm currently working at child safety and it gets me so angry that a drug addict can have 9 kids and have them all in care!!!! And I'm struggling to have 1!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default The Fertility Centre Springwood

Hi ladies!!

I really feel for you. DH smoked weed occasionally but gave it up completely when we started IVF. Since our previous disappointments he has gone back to it a few times but nothing I'm too worried about. I think you've made the right decision to step back.

How is everyone?? Hope you're all traveling well where ever you are (I haven't gone back to check sorry)
    My holiday was great, best thing I've done for myself in a very long time. I did a lot of thinking and reflecting. Although I'm not ready to give up just yet, I think we can be happy without children, we haven't been this happy or relaxed in so long. I even had a friend who had her second baby today (two in the time we've been trying) and I didn't feel anger or jealously. I was genuinely happy for them, the first time in three years I haven't been upset at someone's news. I think I've made huge progress with the emotional aspect of infertility.
    Last edited by Ngaiz; 26-08-2012 at 19:00.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ngaiz View Post
    Hi ladies!!

I really feel for you. DH smoked weed occasionally but gave it up completely when we started IVF. Since our previous disappointments he has gone back to it a few times but nothing I'm too worried about. I think you've made the right decision to step back.

How is everyone?? Hope you're all traveling well where ever you are (I haven't gone back to check sorry)
    My holiday was great, best thing I've done for myself in a very long time. I did a lot of thinking and reflecting. Although I'm not ready to give up just yet, I think we can be happy without children, we haven't been this happy or relaxed in so long. I even had a friend who had her second baby today (two in the time we've been trying) and I didn't feel anger or jealously. I was genuinely happy for them, the first time in three years I haven't been upset at someone's news. I think I've made huge progress with the emotional aspect of infertility.
    Welcome back glad your holiday was good all the best for the future im now 11wks and hanging for the 12wks scan.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi every-one
    I have been reading this forum for a while & every-one seems lovely.
    We are booked for a visit to the fertility centre in Springwood in October. We have been with Queensland Fertility Group for a year now. Done loads of tests & 3 rounds of clomid & iui with no luck. So we were told to move on to IVF. It's so expensive! So we are hoping we will be able to go with the fertility centre. Much more affordable. I Just worry about my low amh levels that they wont treat us. Our fingers are crossed that will be able to!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Quote Originally Posted by Qlou View Post
    Hi every-one
    I have been reading this forum for a while & every-one seems lovely.
    We are booked for a visit to the fertility centre in Springwood in October. We have been with Queensland Fertility Group for a year now. Done loads of tests & 3 rounds of clomid & iui with no luck. So we were told to move on to IVF. It's so expensive! So we are hoping we will be able to go with the fertility centre. Much more affordable. I Just worry about my low amh levels that they wont treat us. Our fingers are crossed that will be able to!
    Best of luck with your journey they will make you feel welcome there a lovely group of people there is hope they have had a number for pregnancies through there mine one of them I'm just over 11wks again good luck baby dust your way x

11. The Following User Says Thank You to mrs simmo For This Useful Post:

Qlou  (26-08-2012)