Closed Thread
Page 55 of 59 FirstFirst ... 5455354555657 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by wantababybump View Post
    i had my first appointment at the start of june and then my next one was 3 weeks later to get results, i got my period on the 27th june and started the pill the next day for 17 days, then started injections on 20th july, egg pick up was estimated for 1st august but my cycle was cancelled 2 days before that as i didnt respond well to injections,

so now i am impatiently waiting for af to show so i can start again on a higher dose.

your better off making appointments as soon as possible as they are getting very busy,
    Hey wantababybump, that is really disappointing. So sorry to hear. What strength did that put you on. I'm a little worried about that too and really going to push for 150 as per my first round with another centre as even then I only had 9 eggs and think if we went less than that could happen..
    I asked about making appointments in advanced and was told can't make them until egg pickup for the next month.
    good luck with this next round. When do you think that will be.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: The Fertility Centre Springwood

They started me on 50 and are gonna up it to 100 next round. I have no idea when my next cycle will be as I'm not sure when af is come

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default The Fertility Centre Springwood

Quote Originally Posted by Jeanie26 View Post
    Hi ladies, well on the countdown now until we can start cycle. Been on pill now for almost a month and back to centre on 28th to get all results, meet with doc and fingers crossed we good to go. Leesa one of the nurses was lovely put me on the pill last visit so we wouldn't have to wait another whole month. I just want it to start. Wish it were 28th August NOW....
    Feeling low today as my girlfriend called to tell me she's pregnant and not trying. I'm happy for her but just broke down after getting off phone... I hate feeling like that..
    I did want to ask you lovely ladies who have been successful, did you do anything different before. Ie diet, exercise. Would love to hear. I exercise a lot and think maybe I should cut it back.. Any help would be great..
    sorry to go on and on, just down, wanting 28th to be here and just want to be successful. I feel like I'm being punished when everyone else falling but not me... I know I'm not alone..
    Welcome and good luck. To be honest I did a little walking ate more veggies and cut out sugar I was not small before we started I'm happy to say we are 11wks pregnant it was our first go and I only had 2 eggs but only one fertilized so they say it only takes one. The nurses are fantastic and will help you out. Keep in touch

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by wantababybump View Post
    They started me on 50 and are gonna up it to 100 next round. I have no idea when my next cycle will be as I'm not sure when af is come
    Good luck with your next round you may find as this is your second go they will put you on high levels for injections stay strong x

Thanks
    Reviews
    how cute is the photo side of it by the family LOL all the best and not long nolw till you know the sex omg how exciting - the bloating is making me look 5 month pregnant already i mean i was not small before we fould out how ever the belly has the round shape to it im 11 wks this friday i so wish the 3/9 would hurry up i want to know all is well as my last scan was so long ago at 7 wks and i keepp asking my self is everything ok is there a heart beat did you have silly thoughts how did you get through the wait
    Quote Originally Posted by Meshell23 View Post
    Mild bloating feeling haha yep and it only gets better as baby gets bigger. I am now bloated all the way up to my boobs. When I sit down at home without a bra on my boobs sit on top of my baby bump haha.

All my family are starting to poke and giggle at me as no one has ever seen me with a belly and they are used to my belly being flat. Needless to say whenever I am not looking they take photos of my belly its all a bit of a novelty to them. Meanwhile I am mentally trying to cope with having a belly haha

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Meshell23 View Post
    I always have silly thoughts I had a horrible dream last night that I had a massive bleed had a scan found out I was having twins and they had both died, needless to say the dream was full of tears and I woke up feeling horrible.

The wait was horrible and still is at times. I had my first scan at 7 weeks which my husband was attending I freaked a week earlier and made my GP give me a referral to go a week earlier so I could ensure there was a heartbeat before my 7 week scan. Between 7 and 12 weeks I begged and pleaded with my doctor daily to give me referral for another scan he wouldnt have a bar of it. After the 12 week scan you do settle a lot plus the belly gets a little rounder that was enough to put my mind to ease.
    Though may I suggest you dont weigh yourself haha I weighed myself at 14 weeks out of curiousity and had put on 5kgs which made me throw myself on the exercise bike and pedal my little heart out feeling terrible in myself. Just eat healthy and do a little exercise all will be good
    Thanks for your help sounds like we are much alike I went to the DRs and begged too for a scan he said no unless there is pain or blood all is well still didn't settle me I know once I have my 12wk scan I'll relax and it will seem more real as right now it just doesn't. I was weighed at the docs and had gained 2kg with in the first 2wks of being pregnant I think I'll be the size of a house through out this I'll need personal trainer in the end

7. The Following User Says Thank You to mrs simmo For This Useful Post:

Meshell23  (21-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the advice mrs simmo. Any little things can help. I'm so happy for you.

Quote Originally Posted by mrs simmo View Post
    Welcome and good luck. To be honest I did a little walking ate more veggies and cut out sugar I was not small before we started I'm happy to say we are 11wks pregnant it was our first go and I only had 2 eggs but only one fertilized so they say it only takes one. The nurses are fantastic and will help you out. Keep in touch

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Meshell. As I said to mrs simmo, all these little things help. I had actually been told by my acupuncturist to keep my feet warm at all times too. Obviously it works or helps. I've also heard about the sex thing too. So all these little funny tales could in fact be true to some degree. As you said none of them can hurt so why not try. I did cut caffeine on my first but since then I have gone half strength and cut right back so not everyday.

Its so nice to come on here and just talk to other woman who have been feeling exactly the same. Fingers crossed for next week.

QUOTE=Meshell23;6778680]Oh jeanie you poor dear, I appreciate the getting upset when hearing of pregnancies
    As for changing anything during cycle. My successful cycle I stopped drinking coffee and switched to green tea and peppermint tea. I ate breakfast something I never do. I would snack on apples and mandarines and stuff throughout the day another thing i never do. Um I took pregnancy multivitamin. I cut back on exercise though I dont know whether that really matters I would only go to Yoga not ab work outs. When I was on injections you do get rather bloated so I stopped exercising for a while. I was a little selfish I was more worried about my frame of mind then cleaning the house or cooking I just had a lot of me time. The day before embryo transfer I went to acupuncture then morning of transfer then after transfer then twice a week til I got preg results. I went to a guy at the Alexandra Hills accupuncture clinic. I also read somewhere to not have sex after transfer or for first 12 weeks for that matter due to uterus contractions dont know how true it is but I didnt. Um also another funny tale I heard was keep your feet warm I dont know how true that is but I didnt hink it could hurt I just wore socks to bed every night and didnt walk around house tiles bare foot.

A lot of the things I did were funny little things I read on internet but there was no harm from any of them and I didnt think they would hurt me so I thought what the hey, I ended up preg from that cycle so who knows?[/QUOTE]

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone just to let you all know i have just booked my initial consult at TFC Yay!! im so excited not till 27 sept though but thats ok. Can i get all my tests done on that day? i sooooo want to get it all done with so we can get onto the baby making side of it. After the years of trying and all the waiting to have my surgery i am so ready for some positive outcomes. Im so excited now just knowing its all starting. how long until i start injections etc would it be a few months 2-3?? would love to know when i may possibly be pregnant (trying to be positive that it will work) haha, Goodluck to everyone who is in a cycle, starting one soon, and pregnant after success, you girls have been such a great emotional support for me even though i have only just started posting but have been reading for months
    Last edited by sarahwantsababy; 21-08-2012 at 20:11.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just adding this post to see if my signature works