Closed Thread
Page 53 of 59 FirstFirst ... 3435152535455 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default The Fertility Centre Springwood

Thanks Meshell & Mrs simmo and really sorry Emily and bethy...have a great holiday naigz hope the weather is lovely and warm

Thanks
    Reviews

Oops posted and hadnt finished... Your posts on utube r great Emily very brave and admirable ESP the injection vid I can't imagine how u both feel but there r people out there thinking of u guys with bad news and wishing u all the best...it's nice to know there's this site where there are girls always listening and supporting it's just nice is all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Quote Originally Posted by bethy View Post
    Have fun Ngaiz. I was so angry and upset becaus I had a miscarriage in November and I wa 12 weeks and this cycle didnt work so I was like could it be my body rejecting it and Lou was saying that no one knows. I'm sick of hearing that! I want to know why!!!!!!!! I'm not having a go at Lou because she was beautiful with how she told me but I hate not knowing
    It would make want to know reasons for it not working hay. That's scary too Sorry to here that you m/c at 12 wks also can they do any test to see why maybe ? I'm so worried every day waiting to get to 12 wks I wish u all the best in the future xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    no Mrs Simmo they wont do any testing unless you have had 3 m/c in a row so its just a waiting game which sucks!

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by bethy View Post
    no Mrs Simmo they wont do any testing unless you have had 3 m/c in a row so its just a waiting game which sucks!
    So not fair hugs your way xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all
    I have been reading back the last 10 pages and you are all amazing ladies.
    I wish each and everyone of you to get that most cherished little baby you so all deserve.

Hubby had a vasectomy reversal 5yrs ago, which only produced low numbers and low motility. We did everything at first to try and increase our chances of conceiving. We even tried to convince ourselves that we should be happy with the child we did have together before our reversal. But sometimes heart and logic don't go hand in hand.
    Since moving here from NZ a year ago and then seeing how cheap it is to do IVF here, we have been inspired to give it a go.

We are at the researching which place would be best and the most affordable. And it appears The Fertility Centre fits our affordability criteria

We haven't been for our first appointment or anything yet.
    But do you need medical insurance?
    Could anyone give me a run down of all costs involved in a cycle.
    I pretty sure from what I have researched that we are looking at IVF with ICSI.
    Any way any information you could share would be greatly appreciated.

Looking forward to following your journeys and seeing more BFP's

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by hoping41more View Post
    Hi all
    I have been reading back the last 10 pages and you are all amazing ladies.
    I wish each and everyone of you to get that most cherished little baby you so all deserve.

Hubby had a vasectomy reversal 5yrs ago, which only produced low numbers and low motility. We did everything at first to try and increase our chances of conceiving. We even tried to convince ourselves that we should be happy with the child we did have together before our reversal. But sometimes heart and logic don't go hand in hand.
    Since moving here from NZ a year ago and then seeing how cheap it is to do IVF here, we have been inspired to give it a go.

We are at the researching which place would be best and the most affordable. And it appears The Fertility Centre fits our affordability criteria

We haven't been for our first appointment or anything yet.
    But do you need medical insurance?
    Could anyone give me a run down of all costs involved in a cycle.
    I pretty sure from what I have researched that we are looking at IVF with ICSI.
    Any way any information you could share would be greatly appreciated.

Looking forward to following your journeys and seeing more BFP's
    Hay there wish you all the best. Ok so you don't need privet cover to go there how ever like any if you do bonus. Me and hubby did straight ivf and we paid as follows first appointment think was $120 you get rebate from Medicare then $60 for hubby's swimmers to be checked then when you pick up yor injections and drugs it's $1350 the finally once your procedure is done you pay another $716 then get all your invoices and go to Medicare for rebates think you get $780 back so out of pocket like under $2000 then icsi is a cost I'm not sure of as we didn't do it check there web site it's all there. Also they don't freeze eggs or store so the cost of that is $1500. Wish you luck hope I could help they are great there I only had 2 eggs but only on fertilized "and they will only put one back as this is there policy" and now we are10wks pregnant first go of ivf

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for your reply Mrs simmo.
    It is just good to know a ball park figure of costs before we go. I hadn't seen on their website prices for ICSI, only IVF. Unless I am just looking in the wrong place,lol.

Oh I so hope after all these years that we could be as lucky as you and get pregnant the first time.
    But I also know that not everyone is that lucky.
    But to have the hope of the possibility is just exciting

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by hoping41more View Post
    Thanks for your reply Mrs simmo.
    It is just good to know a ball park figure of costs before we go. I hadn't seen on their website prices for ICSI, only IVF. Unless I am just looking in the wrong place,lol.

Oh I so hope after all these years that we could be as lucky as you and get pregnant the first time.
    But I also know that not everyone is that lucky.
    But to have the hope of the possibility is just exciting
    I wish u well as they say it's all about quality not quantity they explain everything on your first appointment in terms of costs etc. I am just waiting to get to 12 wks to know all is ok x

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: The Fertility Centre Springwood

Icsi is like $200 extra