Closed Thread
Page 52 of 79 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    So sorry to hear the bad news, I had a frozen cycle in July, they should be able to do it straight away. Give them a ring tomorrow and see. I feel so sad for you. The last couple of days, Ive been saying to my partner Andy "I wonder if bethy is pregnant" I feel like we know you cause we're going throught the same stuff. Try smile, it might take a few goes. I cant seem to get pregant either. And I hate it and what it does emotional to you. Its crazy. We will get there soon. Chin up!!!!!! And .

Thanks
    Reviews
    Do you get a normal period after a BFN or is it heavier??? Does it usually last the same time as a normal one

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Mine were much heavier but duration varied.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay have my first appointment this week! The 6 week wait has been torturous! its all I have been able to think about in the last week or so...bu8t thank gosh the time is almost here - Thursday. I am itching to find out how long it will be from the initial appointment to when I start taking meds etc (providing we are good candidates for treatment at tfc). How long did you wait? My period is due again beginning of Sept so do they usually work the appointments in with your cycle or does it not matter due to being regulated with going on the pill? Please any comments are welcomed. I am so excited but so nervous for us at the same time. all goes well

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ali01 View Post
    Yay have my first appointment this week! The 6 week wait has been torturous! its all I have been able to think about in the last week or so...bu8t thank gosh the time is almost here - Thursday. I am itching to find out how long it will be from the initial appointment to when I start taking meds etc (providing we are good candidates for treatment at tfc). How long did you wait? My period is due again beginning of Sept so do they usually work the appointments in with your cycle or does it not matter due to being regulated with going on the pill? Please any comments are welcomed. I am so excited but so nervous for us at the same time. all goes well
    Congrats on the appointment they will place you on the pill to time your pick up also make the husband do there thing then it's go go go. All the best keep us up to date

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls
    sorry i havent posted in a while.
    I got my period yesterday and ive been an emotional wreck to ay the least.
    Ryan and i are going on a holiday at the end of sept beginning of october then we will be doing a cycle straight after that... so we have some time to relax etc...
    Anyhoo, ill message again when im feeling a bit stronger and can talk about it all more.

goodluck to everyoe cycing at the moment xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    sorry to here holiday will do you good and then start fresh wish you well and all the best xo
    Quote Originally Posted by emilyjaneyx View Post
    Hi girls
    sorry i havent posted in a while.
    I got my period yesterday and ive been an emotional wreck to ay the least.
    Ryan and i are going on a holiday at the end of sept beginning of october then we will be doing a cycle straight after that... so we have some time to relax etc...
    Anyhoo, ill message again when im feeling a bit stronger and can talk about it all more.

goodluck to everyoe cycing at the moment xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    I know exactly how u feel emilyjane :-( I had my blood test today and got a phone call to say it was a negative :-( going to see the doctors in 2 weeks and go from there. Worst thing is today 2 people told me that one of them was 8 weeks and the other was 13 weeks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default The Fertility Centre Springwood

So sorry emilyjaney life sux at times.

The phone call is the worst, you know it's coming, you know deep down inside that this cycle is over yet the nurses are so nice when you just wanna get angry or cry. I had so many questions each time but couldn't get any answers which just made me feel worse.

I'm off to Vanuatu tomorrow, a looong awaited holiday indeed. You all take care of yourselves and I'll catch up in a week.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Have fun Ngaiz. I was so angry and upset becaus I had a miscarriage in November and I wa 12 weeks and this cycle didnt work so I was like could it be my body rejecting it and Lou was saying that no one knows. I'm sick of hearing that! I want to know why!!!!!!!! I'm not having a go at Lou because she was beautiful with how she told me but I hate not knowing