Closed Thread
Page 51 of 79 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Just caved and did a POAS and it was negative :-( my period is due tomorrow so I don't think it worked this time for us :-( really don't know how to feel

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    oh no i hope for you when you have your bloods it comes back positive chin up mate.
    Quote Originally Posted by bethy View Post
    Just caved and did a POAS and it was negative :-( my period is due tomorrow so I don't think it worked this time for us :-( really don't know how to feel

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello Bethy
    How is everything going for you? Ivf is the most stressful time, I think Ive been cranky since last Nov when my first cycle failed, and the further four that have failed. Hopefully my next one will work, wish Sept would hurry up and get here so I can start again. I just want it sooooo badly to work. I keep saying this is my last time, but then I change my mind. I feel maybe my age might have something to do with it. The thing is "no one knows why it doesnt work, thats what is hard to try understand". Anyway, hope you are going good.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by pitttapatta View Post
    Hello Bethy
    How is everything going for you? Ivf is the most stressful time, I think Ive been cranky since last Nov when my first cycle failed, and the further four that have failed. Hopefully my next one will work, wish Sept would hurry up and get here so I can start again. I just want it sooooo badly to work. I keep saying this is my last time, but then I change my mind. I feel maybe my age might have something to do with it. The thing is "no one knows why it doesnt work, thats what is hard to try understand". Anyway, hope you are going good.
    Good luck to you this time around fingers cross for you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well I got my period last night and I'm just heart broken :-( I was really hoping that because we got told it was the male factor and low sperm that ICSI would do the trick and it will work but I was so wrong :-( I just want a baby so bad but IVF is such a hard thing to go through. hope it works for everyone else xoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Oh betty I'm so sorry, we've all been there and we know there isn't much that will make you feel better. When I got my BFNs I felt like somebody had died and I truly grieved. Cry, get angry then pick yourself up and go again.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Than ngaiz it's so hard :-(
    do you have to wait a month before you go again???? We have 2 frozen embryos so I think we do a frozen embryo transfer or something??? Does anyone know how long I will have to wait if we are doing a frozen embryo transfer

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I'm not sure about a frozen cycle but I started the pill on day two and was able to go again within three weeks.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by bethy View Post
    Well I got my period last night and I'm just heart broken :-( I was really hoping that because we got told it was the male factor and low sperm that ICSI would do the trick and it will work but I was so wrong :-( I just want a baby so bad but IVF is such a hard thing to go through. hope it works for everyone else xoxo
    Sorry to hear Bethy it is such an emotional time IVF I wish you all the luck in the world to have your dream we have all been there x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by emilyjaneyx View Post
    Hi Girls,

Last night we got back from Brisbane, i cooked ryan and i tea, we ate it and wet downstairs to unpack the car some more and noticed our two dogs that we took away with us, that their legs were giving way and they were
    extremely ill!.
    We had to call out a vet
    $200+ later for them to send us home and say they are just 'jetlagged' we were up every 2 hours last night checking on them, and everything got worse overnight. So ry had to take them to the vet toda so they can look after them, to take the stress of me.
    After all the drama last night i forgot to do my crinone cream! Lisa says its ok but maybe shes just trying to keep me calm...

To add to that we got a
    speeding fine 113 in a 100 zone! :| we dont even remember that! 3pts and $200 more!
    How am i supposed to relax with all this **** happeneing!?

hope you are all feeling better then me xx

Hay there how you traveling have you had your test