Closed Thread
Page 5 of 59 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default First Appointment 16/3

Hi Everyone,

I only just joined here so been learning a lot. Just had my first appointment at The Fertility Centre Springwood and the ladies were lovely they really did make my hubby and i feel comfortable.
    Only glitch at this stage is that hubby has had a vasectomy and they dont do aspirations but on a brighter note they are hoping to be able to offer this by the end of April.
    Just so you all know they have only been open for 2 months and they are doing their first implants next friday 23/3 so good luck if you are one of those ladies.

Cheers Chrisy

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies,

It's been ages since I was last on BH hope you don't mind if I join in. I'm currently at QFG going thru iui and 11dpiui ATM  fingers crossed but if need to go back to ivf will b using TFC as it is so much cheaper and closer!! Also does anyone know if they offer iuis?
    Good luck to us all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies

Meschell - Hows it going? Are your eggs growing nicely? I am on 225 gonalf and am just getting bad headaches and some bloating. No hormonal screaming like last time hehe. I might see you on Wed as I am there at 7.45 for my first scan. Second scan friday and EPU Tuesday! Yay. I start Orangulatan tonight and no where does it tell me what dose! urrrghhh I dont know what to do

Tezzybob - I was on 450 puregon at monash and had a two day transfer for first cycle and 1 embryo transfered and it was a BFN. The next was 3 day and 2 transferred BFP. Then I had blasties transfered so I hope I get enough eggs growing to transfer two as it has always been sucessful for me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Munchkin-I don't think they do iui, as far as I know dr Karen Watson has the lowest out of pocket iui cost -but I could be wrong.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tigga - Thanks for that. I really think it is your time. It sounds like it might be a numbers game for you, a bit like me. Keep us posted.

Mishell - Hope those follies are chugging on nicely there for you hun. Feeling very positive for you.

AFM - Have made the leap!!! Have made an appointment for next Monday, have not made any decisions as yet. Will still more than likely do another cycle with my current FS and then make the leap if it does not work, but I really need to have a chat with girls and one of the FS for a 2nd opinion anyway.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Chubear thanks so much I called TFC yesterday and your correct they do not offer iui so I googled DR Karen Watson last night I might see if she can look after my nextcycle as my FS will be away on holidays (he is definatly earning to much this is his 3rd holiday since October!)

Meshell23 best of luck with ur scan this morning and what ever the decision u make I'm sure it will be the right one

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Good luck meshell. I would be upset with that scan result too but I wish you all the best with whatever decision you make. You never know there could be a few more eggs hiding in there.

This is where I feel their set days for Epu fall short for patients. Not everyone's body responds the same and given a few more days of stimms you might have the perfect amount of follies.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies

Tezzybob - Thank you I hope it is my time! Im about due I reckon!

Meschell - I think you have made the right decision going to EPU - remember it only takes one good qulaity egg and it may be the one you have! Good luck Hun. Ill look out for you tommorow!

Its official I hate Orgalutran!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all,

Meshell I am 15DPIUI on our first attempt we also have MIF I'm going to POAS again in the morning and hopefully get a BFP this time I got a BFN at 12 DPIUI. Did u have a HSG to check ur tubes? If this cycle doesn't work I'm going to have one done if u did where did u go and how much did it cost ?

Rest well

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Had our nurse consult today with Lou. Everyone there is so lovely. FS appt next week.