Closed Thread
Page 49 of 79 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I have my for everyone...
    May i just ask what is meant by "light sedation", and what is involved? I have my first appointment in 5 weeks, but i am really curious as to what they give you when they sedate you.
    Thanks ladies

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    you have few tablets prior to going in like panadeine forte , valium and panadol pluss gas when you are in there - it doesnt take long and its over before you know it just suck on the gas you will be fine mine hurt due to where and how far up my eggs were but only for a short time best of luck too you
    Quote Originally Posted by Kristy Leigh View Post
    I have my for everyone...
    May i just ask what is meant by "light sedation", and what is involved? I have my first appointment in 5 weeks, but i am really curious as to what they give you when they sedate you.
    Thanks ladies

Thanks
    Reviews
    you will be fine just hang in there hopefully the signes are good i mean i had nothing and was sure it had not worked and thats what i told LOU she laughed and said we will do the test and see and sure enough it had and yeah the cream gives you the discharge i had that
    Quote Originally Posted by bethy View Post
    Mrs Simmo your exactly right!!!
    Im feeling really tired and everything and ive been having some discharge and Lou said that could be from the cream or pregnancy hormones so I have no idea! But the other times I convince myself that im feeling normal so it musnt have worked this time! My period is due on Friday so time will tell!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Girls,

Last night we got back from Brisbane, i cooked ryan and i tea, we ate it and wet downstairs to unpack the car some more and noticed our two dogs that we took away with us, that their legs were giving way and they were
    extremely ill!.
    We had to call out a vet
    $200+ later for them to send us home and say they are just 'jetlagged' we were up every 2 hours last night checking on them, and everything got worse overnight. So ry had to take them to the vet toda so they can look after them, to take the stress of me.
    After all the drama last night i forgot to do my crinone cream! Lisa says its ok but maybe shes just trying to keep me calm...

To add to that we got a
    speeding fine 113 in a 100 zone! :| we dont even remember that! 3pts and $200 more!
    How am i supposed to relax with all this **** happeneing!?

hope you are all feeling better then me xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    p.s TMI! but does anyone know if u can orgasm after your transfer in your 2ww?

Thanks
    Reviews
    that sucks bad hope the puppies are ok and it is easy to say stay relaxed but with whats going on is enough to make you stress i have fingers and toes crossed for you guys that the good new is you are pregnant and can turn all this up for you
    Quote Originally Posted by emilyjaneyx View Post
    Hi Girls,

Last night we got back from Brisbane, i cooked ryan and i tea, we ate it and wet downstairs to unpack the car some more and noticed our two dogs that we took away with us, that their legs were giving way and they were
    extremely ill!.
    We had to call out a vet
    $200+ later for them to send us home and say they are just 'jetlagged' we were up every 2 hours last night checking on them, and everything got worse overnight. So ry had to take them to the vet toda so they can look after them, to take the stress of me.
    After all the drama last night i forgot to do my crinone cream! Lisa says its ok but maybe shes just trying to keep me calm...

To add to that we got a
    speeding fine 113 in a 100 zone! :| we dont even remember that! 3pts and $200 more!
    How am i supposed to relax with all this **** happeneing!?

hope you are all feeling better then me xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    OMG - so had a check up with my GP today not useful at all.
    then i had to make appointments after appointments for bloods for that Biochemistry thing between 10-11wks and then the 12wk scan "which costs $295.00 my work are annoyed with all the time i need off and this is stressing me out why cant people just under stand how hard this all is and GIVE us a brake
    sorry for the sook just cant understand why some people dont have a heart

Thanks
    Reviews
    Im so over this friggin 2WW!!!!!!!!!!! I just want to know!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by bethy View Post
    Im so over this friggin 2WW!!!!!!!!!!! I just want to know!!!!
    How long do u have to go hang in there

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Meshell23 View Post
    Mrs Simmons
    Ivf is a medical treatment Medicare cover it therefore it's down as sick leave I used to ensure I had letters from clinic saying I was undergoing treatment though they didn't know the name of clinic or treatment I was under going same with other medical appointments get medical certificates they can't say a thing as that is discrimination I believe any appointments Medicare cover are medical and warrant sick leave

Sorry work places really annoy the cr@p out of me.
    Ps you never owe them explanation nor can they ask you are entitled to your privacy
    Thanks meshell
    You sound just like my husband - I have used my sick leave and now need to use annual they **** me as there come back is oh but the company well sorry this isn't something we decided to do over night this has been 10yrs in the making SORRY for the vent but I have been so honest in the past and it clearly hasn't got me any where thanks again for the cheer up