Closed Thread
Page 47 of 59 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Aw wow babe!! pics are amazing!!!!
    your babys look beautiful! Two boys! awesome! i went to ikea with my DF today and we found sooooo many things we wanted to buy for our babys nursery. so when we get our gender scan at 20 weeks (once we are preg) we will be going on a shopping spree... might have to get a credit card

I had my emby transfer today. It was great, simple and fast! a little bit cold but gee the nurses at the clinic are wonderful! Absolutely delightful. I love Dr Ben kroone! i think hes my favourite dr ever, he did my egg pickup and even tho it was hell he made me feel so comfortable.

this 2WW hopefully wont go too long, we spend the weekend together here in bris and drive back to rocky on sunday. Moday i sped the morning with my sister and then afternoo im doing a clients makeup. Then the rest of the week i have a few clients but will spend my sparetime orting through our spare room (soon to be babys room) then week 2 i have about 20-25 hours of non strenuous clients booked in, eyelash extensions etc.... then we do a POAS on the 16th (i bet ill do it earlier) and then a blood test on the 20th.... apparently its something to do with medicare so we can get it bulk billed it needs to be longer then 2 weeks from transfer :S
    im so excited sticky dust for us all xoxoxoxo this beautiful 4 cell emby sticks!

Quote Originally Posted by Tamm32 View Post
    Hi Ladies,
    I think Emily asked about ultrasound pics, not to sure sorry. Anyway ive taken a couple of pics, not the best quality on my phone but i think you can kind of make them out. Twin A was a bit shy, not to many good pics of him. Most were a bot blurry, the one of his belly and legs were about the clearest i could see. On the other hand twin B is a total show pony, theres a nice profile shot of him, one of him waving to us, his hand was pressed right up against me, and one of him quite confidently showing us his boy bits, lol.
    20 weeks today finally past that half way mark, yay.

Goodluck to ladies with et or epu

Hope everyone else is doing well

Attachment 24895Attachment 24896Attachment 24897Attachment 24898

Thanks
    Reviews
    tammy did u have two embryos transferred?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Very sorry to hear of your loss, i cant imagine what you have been through.
    Only 3 weeks till youcan find out youe babys sex, will you be? Or will it be a supprise? Im going to guess.... GIRL, team pink!

<3

Quote Originally Posted by jenny2 View Post
    hi ladies its been a while since i have been on alot has happened i am 17 weeks pregnant now but unfortunately we lost one of our twins a few weeks ago ,it was a little bittersweet so sad for our little angel but so happy for our remaining baby. I am so happy to hear all the wonderful news from you ladies good luck everyone still going through cycles keep positive springwood fertility is awesome .

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jenny, so sorry to hear of your loss. It must be a very emotional time, grieving for one but the relief for the other baby to be thriving. Hope the little one stays strong and healthy.
    Thanks Emily, yeah we had two embryos transferred but i think the clinic stopped doing more than 1 pretty quickly after us. We were i think their 3rd or 4th pregnancy and 1st twins. The twins are definately 2 seperate sacs and placentas so both eggs took. We only got 4 eggs at epu, 3 fertilised and on day 2, 2 were at 8 cell but one was still at 4. So they let the 4 cell succumb and transferred the 2 8 cells.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay emilyjane!!!!! What's a POAS???? Is that a pregnancy test???? I have my test on the 14th! So nearly 1 week down as 1 to go! I'm the same as u trying to keep busy lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bethy View Post
    Yay I love this forum when everyone is posting lol I think I'm addicted! I'm booked in for a pregnancy test on the 14th!!!! I don't know of I should do a home test mid next week or just wait???? I don't want to get a false positive :-(
    My husband would have killed me but trust me if u do one do it as close to your test day as the drugs u r on can give false reading up to u tho

Thanks
    Reviews
    yeah a holiday will do you well hope you enjoy when will you re try again ? i just hit the 8wks today and want the 12 wks to hurry up so i can relax a little
    Quote Originally Posted by Ngaiz View Post
    I'm going really well, still on a downer but it's more about being an impatient control freak hehe. I'll get there though, can't wait for Vanuatu in two weeks!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    hope everyone is well.
    has any one got any tips for really sore boobs there like bricks LOL

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    We'll try once more this year, only because we have so much on over the next few months. As for sore boobs my nan would say cabbage leaves, hehe not sure how it works but apparently it does. The only advice I have is massaging them in a nice hot shower.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Ngaiz For This Useful Post:

mrs simmo  (03-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    WISH U ALL THE LUCK IN THE WORLD ONCE YOU TRY AGAIN AND YEAH ABOUT THE WHOLE CABBAGE THING OLD WIVES TALE BUT I THOUGHT IT WAS TO DRY YOUR MILK UP ??????????? LOL im sure i will get over it well i hope
    Quote Originally Posted by Ngaiz View Post
    We'll try once more this year, only because we have so much on over the next few months. As for sore boobs my nan would say cabbage leaves, hehe not sure how it works but apparently it does. The only advice I have is massaging them in a nice hot shower.