Closed Thread
Page 45 of 79 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by emilyjaneyx View Post
    Well ladies, we only had one egg fertilize overnight. I am extremely nervous that it will be bad quality or fall appart before tomorrow.... i wish i got more eggs. i worry that they could of got more eggs if i wa in less pain... next time im going to take extra pain relief before i go in and take their pain relief aswell haha
    i hope that its all still a go ahead for 10.45 in the morning.

xxx
    I have everything crossed for you!!! I see you are from Rocky. Do you travel back and forwards for your cycles or are you staying in Brissie?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Well ladies, we only had one egg fertilize overnight. I am extremely nervous that it will be bad quality or fall appart before tomorrow.... i wish i got more eggs. i worry that they could of got more eggs if i wa in less pain... next time im going to take extra pain relief before i go in and take their pain relief aswell haha
    i hope that its all still a go ahead for 10.45 in the morning.

xxx
    all the best emily it does only take on i had the same only had one and it worked just rest once the ET is done fingers cross for you

Thanks
    Reviews
    BETHY how long do you have to go before you know - how are you feeling ?

all the best to all the others starting there journey wish you all well.
    I have just hit 8wks pregnant wish the 3 month mark would hurry so i can relax :0 baby dust to you all xxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Vertical sleeve is a weight loss surgery , its ot a lapband, they actually cut a 'sleeve' of your stomach out. i went from 113 to 80 kilos,
    It was the best thing ive ever done.

I do travel back and forth from Rockhampton, it is a bit of a pain and if we arent pregnant by Christmas we will be relocating to Brisbane to start our family and for a seachange. It would beeasier if we fell pregnant in Rockhampton but its just too expencive to do ivf there and the travellig is such a pain. I stay with my grilfriend for 2-3 weeks each cycle..... so it will get a bit annoying for her and her bf aswell...

ive been through so much ****! it sucks so much, i just want a baby!
    <3 i really hope my emby is nice and strong! I will be disdraught if it falls appart overnight

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Well done with your weight loss!! It's such a huge achievement. My mum had a gastric bypass done a couple of years back and lost 75kg (half her body weight) in less than 12 months. She is so much healthier now, when I was younger I always thought she was going to die because she was oerweight. I don't mean to be rude but can I ask how much your surgery cost, mums was $20000NZD.

Thanks
    Reviews
    my heart and thoughts are with you and your hubby its not a easy ride and no one understands unless they have been there and through it i wish you well and hope your dream comes true xxx keep your head up and stay strong baby dust to you x
    Vertical sleeve is a weight loss surgery , its ot a lapband, they actually cut a 'sleeve' of your stomach out. i went from 113 to 80 kilos,
    It was the best thing ive ever done.

I do travel back and forth from Rockhampton, it is a bit of a pain and if we arent pregnant by Christmas we will be relocating to Brisbane to start our family and for a seachange. It would beeasier if we fell pregnant in Rockhampton but its just too expencive to do ivf there and the travellig is such a pain. I stay with my grilfriend for 2-3 weeks each cycle..... so it will get a bit annoying for her and her bf aswell...

ive been through so much ****! it sucks so much, i just want a baby!
    <3 i really hope my emby is nice and strong! I will be disdraught if it falls appart overnight

7. The Following User Says Thank You to mrs simmo For This Useful Post:

emilyjaneyx  (02-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    hay NGAIZ how are you going ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ngaiz View Post
    Well done with your weight loss!! It's such a huge achievement. My mum had a gastric bypass done a couple of years back and lost 75kg (half her body weight) in less than 12 months. She is so much healthier now, when I was younger I always thought she was going to die because she was oerweight. I don't mean to be rude but can I ask how much your surgery cost, mums was $20000NZD.

Thanks
    Reviews
    NGIAZ my surgery was about $3500 upfront and then we got about $1000 back on medicare and private health

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay I love this forum when everyone is posting lol I think I'm addicted! I'm booked in for a pregnancy test on the 14th!!!! I don't know of I should do a home test mid next week or just wait???? I don't want to get a false positive :-(

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh god i couldnt help but test... hahaha im so impatient! my fingers are crossed so tightly for you honey!

Quote Originally Posted by bethy View Post
    Yay I love this forum when everyone is posting lol I think I'm addicted! I'm booked in for a pregnancy test on the 14th!!!! I don't know of I should do a home test mid next week or just wait???? I don't want to get a false positive :-(