Closed Thread
Page 44 of 59 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I did the night after my first one bethy, second one my ovaries were too sore. It's recommended before ET.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh dear! I had ET on Monday and we had sex last night!!!! Hope that was ok lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks meshell! I've just heard so many mixed responses a d I was terrified last night so I didn't orgasm lol my poor partner :-( also this is my first go at IVF and is it normal to have some discharge after ET? I'm really hoping that having sex hasn't made me not be pregnant of that makes sense

Thanks
    Reviews
    I just called TFC and Lou said everything is fine and its good for you to have sex! She said you do the magic and they will do the science! I love the nurses there! You are exactly right Meshell! It cant fall out but I worry about every little niggling pain or twitch!

Im having a stress free day today!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies, Well DH and I have been for our appointment and you are all right. The nurses are just so lovely there. As we have already had one round of ivf before elsewhere, we have started the pill. It seems strange that you are trying to get pregnant but you are on the pill. But from what I read and hear it obviously works like this. We wil be going back in 3 weeks to meet the doctor and then start.. I feel so much more relaxed this time around than last. COuld have something to do with it not costing us a fortune and having the nurses to talk to. Fingers crossed now that all goes well. I'm off on a crusie this week to chill and relax before we really get going. So happy to hear all of your success stories. Makes me feel so positive. to you all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello, yes I found the epu extremely painful, that I had to be cancelled on the table. Next time I'm having different pain relief and no gas. I will be going through with it next time, its my only chance. QFG is way to expensive to go again through again. I had an embryo put in 7/7/12 but sadly it didnt take. "Why not" I keep asking????? Driving me insane. I wonder if its because the embryo was from a 26 egg pick up and maybe the egg quality was way down. I have heard that the more eggs the less the quality. Has anyone else heard that. Please say yes...lol. My next epu is on the 14th September. Cant wait. Very scared. Has anyone had Ben for their doctor? He put my last embyro. He seems really nice.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Bethy, I'm not sure. I told my man we are not having any sex while I'm having my injections or until I have my epu. I get so worried something will stuff it up. I sound like a freak. Sorry I cant help.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pittapatter im sorry to hear your ET didnt stick was that cycle through TFC springwood?

I havnt had Ben at a Doctor there but I had Karen and she was lovely! And for EPU I had Peter and I cant remember the guys name that did my transfer! I think he was english..... definately not Simon though so I wonder if it was Ben???

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well ladies, we only had one egg fertilize overnight. I am extremely nervous that it will be bad quality or fall appart before tomorrow.... i wish i got more eggs. i worry that they could of got more eggs if i wa in less pain... next time im going to take extra pain relief before i go in and take their pain relief aswell haha
    i hope that its all still a go ahead for 10.45 in the morning.

xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    WOOOOO HOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! Im crossing my fingers for you!

I was just reading all the stuff you have been through! What is vertical sleeve surgery?