Closed Thread
Page 43 of 59 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Prob just give them a call and ask them, they are very friendly ladies there.

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi girls well i had my egg pickup today. i only got 3 eggs and im really disappointed. i really thought there would of been more. my egg pick up was extremely painful! i couldnt keep my bottom on the bed and i cried! not trying to scare anyone, im just being honest.
    i am so scared my eggs wont fertilise
    hmm i need to get some positive vibes happening. we find out in the morning..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

Hope everyone is well. Seems like TFC is getting really busy these days. I think in relation to epu, its important to remember its quality not quantity, something most other clinics have back to front and as meshell said it only takes 1.
    I was really sorry to read ngaiz that this last time didnt work, i hope ur break gives u and dh time to rest recoup and refocus and regain those positive vibes.
    Meshell, how are you and bubs travelling? You must be so relieved to be past that dreaded 12 weeks?? Hope your doing well and ms is a distant memory.
    Afm im 20 weeks this friday, so past the half way mark for us with twins. We had the morphology scan yesterday, after 2.5 hours we found out we have 2 little boys! Our girls were excited but i think were hoping for girls and our boys were wrapped. Weve got the nursery done and now i can just sit back and relax and get fat so to speak. Im still taking my ordansatron for ms. Mostly every 2nd or 3rd day now, if i miss them to much i will start to vomit all over again. Hopefully hitting the 20w mark should stop all the ms, so im told!
    I wish everyone luck on their journeys! Stay positive and focused.

Thanks
    Reviews
    thankyou for your relply girls, they said they wont know untill this afternoon about the quality of my eggs apparetly straight after pickup they are in an encasing of some sort?
    i will ring the clinic straight away in the morning to find out the results. IM SO NERVOUS
    my mum bought us a basinette today! Gave me some hope, its a beautiful fabric one, i have a shabby chic kinda reovated house and it will suit the theme of our soon to be nursery perfectly!

TWO BOYS! woooh hooo!!!!! they will be a handful,,,,, OF AMAZEMENT!!!
    <3 keep us updated xxx would love to see ur ultrasound! xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi emilyjaney!
    My EPU was exactly the same! It was so painful and I cried too so dw you are not alone! I am praying that I have the best luck in the world and I get pregnant first time!!! I had ET on Monday and have been having mild pains in my lower belly. Is this normal ladies? I'm hoping it's implantation pains!!!!!

3 eggs is a great amount and I agree it only takes 1!! It's such a long journey but the girls on here are so supportive and we will all get through this!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by emilyjaneyx View Post
    hi girls well i had my egg pickup today. i only got 3 eggs and im really disappointed. i really thought there would of been more. my egg pick up was extremely painful! i couldnt keep my bottom on the bed and i cried! not trying to scare anyone, im just being honest.
    i am so scared my eggs wont fertilise
    hmm i need to get some positive vibes happening. we find out in the morning..
    I was so the same the kept telling me to breath and keep on the bed lol don't get down on the amount of eggs I only had 2 but only on fertilized I'm now 8 wks pregnant only takes one

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bethy View Post
    Hi emilyjaney!
    My EPU was exactly the same! It was so painful and I cried too so dw you are not alone! I am praying that I have the best luck in the world and I get pregnant first time!!! I had ET on Monday and have been having mild pains in my lower belly. Is this normal ladies? I'm hoping it's implantation pains!!!!!

3 eggs is a great amount and I agree it only takes 1!! It's such a long journey but the girls on here are so supportive and we will all get through this!
    Bethy the pains you are having are normal even slight blood is so don't freak out if that happens some do some don't I didn't to be honest I went after the 2ww and was sure it didn't work then to get the results it had omg blown away just rest and stay positive fingers cross for u x

8. The Following User Says Thank You to mrs simmo For This Useful Post:

bethy  (01-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Has this procedure really painful for everyone? It makes me a little nervous...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh don't be nervous!!!! Different people have had different experiences.

I was wondering if anyone has had sex after EPU. I know it's an odd question but I was just wondering if we could or not because of the vaginal gel

Any thoughts?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh sorry I ment ET!!!!! Lol