Closed Thread
Page 40 of 79 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mrs simmo View Post
    Ngiaz - how r you going are you doing another cycle via TFC I just finished with them on the 27/7 as we had our 7wk scan I hope you are well
    Not yet. We have decided to take a few months off and go on holiday. It's so frustrating though haha. I have an appt on September 3rd to discuss a third round. It just comes down to a numbers game for us now but I'm currently on a downer. I haven't been able to pick myself up since my bfn. I'm going through the whole "I'll die childless" stage. Just have to suck it up and keep going I guess. Your scan is such an exciting prospect, I can't wait to be at that stage, seeing a heartbeat and all. Does it feel real to you yet?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks mrs simmo! So was this your first time?
    Yep it's my first time and we are going to freeze if we have any left over. I'm really hoping I get super lucky and have a baby first time!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm still on my injections at the moment, have a second scan and bloods booked for this Monday and Epu on wednesday and et Friday

Thanks
    Reviews
    Any one have spotting during injections. Tomorrow is suppose to be my last day of injections and I just went to the toilet an had brown spotting

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Wow I wish you well and feel your pain been there for years xxxx the scan made it feel a little real I mean once were past the 3 months and I can tell everyone then I'll be able to relax thanks for your words of wisdom and I do believe good things come to good people we had tried for 10yrs xxx
    Quote Originally Posted by Ngaiz View Post
    Not yet. We have decided to take a few months off and go on holiday. It's so frustrating though haha. I have an appt on September 3rd to discuss a third round. It just comes down to a numbers game for us now but I'm currently on a downer. I haven't been able to pick myself up since my bfn. I'm going through the whole "I'll die childless" stage. Just have to suck it up and keep going I guess. Your scan is such an exciting prospect, I can't wait to be at that stage, seeing a heartbeat and all. Does it feel real to you yet?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Bethy this was my first go and I think this is why is seems to good the be true how ever I was never told I couldn't get pregnent it was always an issue for it to get to where it has to grow as I have no tubes and I couldn't freeze as we only had 2 eggs but come trans day only one fertilized so it shows it only takes the one fingers cross for you x keep us posted x
    Quote Originally Posted by bethy View Post
    Thanks mrs simmo! So was this your first time?
    Yep it's my first time and we are going to freeze if we have any left over. I'm really hoping I get super lucky and have a baby first time!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by wantababybump View Post
    Any one have spotting during injections. Tomorrow is suppose to be my last day of injections and I just went to the toilet an had brown spotting
    Anyone? And I have lower back pain also

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wantababybump I didn't have any spotting during my I jections and it's my first go so I don't really know sorry :-(

Thanks meshell I did tell them where to go lol! So nervous to find out how many divided tomorrow!!!! And it's ET tomorrow !!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I hope I havent ovulated. I guess I will see tomorrow

Thanks
    Reviews
    What were your follicles measuring at ur last scan and how many did you have???? Is your egg pick up tomorrow? Sorry for all the questions lol