Closed Thread
Page 36 of 59 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I went through The Fertility center they are great the nurses and doctors make you feel welcome and safe - the whole staying awake for the egg pick up freaked me out but just remember the pain is over quick and the egg trans is quick its like a PAP. this is why this is so cheap and worth every cent - I am now 6wks and 2days pregnent and it was my first attempt with IVF and only one of my eggs fertilized so it shows it only takes one and if its your first try of IVF they will only Trans one embryo as this is policy my frist scan is on the 27/7 let me know if i can amswer any other questions

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Congratulations mrs simmo!!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Ngaiz For This Useful Post:

mrs simmo  (22-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello, Mrs Simmo, Congtarulations. With ur epu, did u have the endone or valium for pain relief? Im having the endone next cycle, valium and gas didnt help me at all. This all gets too much sometimes. Thanks

5. The Following User Says Thank You to pitttapatta For This Useful Post:

mrs simmo  (23-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Girls,
    I started my gonal F 150IU last thursday, today i started my lucrin awell, i amreally nervous my follies arent growing again. My last cycle was cancelled due to poor stimulation i was on 100 ad put up to 150iui at the last min that didnt help.
    how soo after you started ijections did you girl get a scan?? as my last cycle was cancelled i thought they would scan me today moday?

i just hope this all works,
    il let you all know how my follies are goig at my scan on wed,,,

emma xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    thanks guys PITTAPATTA i only had valium and gas as i cant have codine wasnt to bad its over before you know and its the first pinch when they take the eggs thats the worst then its ok i mean it does hurt a bit but its all worth it in the end .

wish you all well and hang in there trust me its all worth it in the end

8. The Following User Says Thank You to mrs simmo For This Useful Post:

pitttapatta  (24-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    i started on 150ml then went to 250ml FSH they were going to cancel my cycle and i pushed for them to allow me to go another few days and they did and i only had the 2 eggs how ever only one fertilised and thats the one im now 6 wks first go i know people say stay positive etc and its easy for them but trust me i thought the worse and its all worth it when you get the news
    Quote Originally Posted by emilyjaneyx View Post
    Hi Girls,
    I started my gonal F 150IU last thursday, today i started my lucrin awell, i amreally nervous my follies arent growing again. My last cycle was cancelled due to poor stimulation i was on 100 ad put up to 150iui at the last min that didnt help.
    how soo after you started ijections did you girl get a scan?? as my last cycle was cancelled i thought they would scan me today moday?

i just hope this all works,
    il let you all know how my follies are goig at my scan on wed,,,

emma xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    CONGRATS TO YOU - i just want to get to the 3 month mark and know all is well i have my first scan on the 27/7 fingers cross
    Quote Originally Posted by Meshell23 View Post
    Mrs Simmo congrats on being pregnant. I am a strong believer it only takes one. My first cycle with the clinic they wanted to cancel as I only had one dominate follicle I made them go ahead as I believed that could have been the one. Unfortunately it was not the case and I ovulated early lol. whoops.

I am 12 weeks preg on Wednesday and I go in for my nuchal fold translucency scan tomorrow at 11.00 with Dr Frank Carmody he comes highly recommended from the nurses at TFC as they all used to deal with him when they were at Monash.
    I am so very nervous but excited to have reached the 12 week milestone. My greatest fear is to find out baby has died and I have been walking around thinkin I am preg but baby is not growing.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I started my antagonist today and that needle hurt a bit lol, it made me itchy tho but is all good now I have a scan Friday morning I hope they are growing well

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay congrats lovely, glad all is well. Now it's time for you to relax and enjoy your pregnancy

Thanks
    Reviews
    Did anyone get pain in your ovaries or that area, and back pain around 4 days into injections?