Closed Thread
Page 34 of 79 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I take my last birth control pill tomorrow then injection appointment on thursday.

Should I expect a bleed when I have stopped the pill?

Also it says on my plan that payments are due on thursday when I get the injections. Is that just the cost of them or do I pay the full cost of the ivf then

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Thanx girls 

Yay wantababybump! Exciting times ahead. Yeah you can expect a bleed. The payment when you pick up your injections is $1350 deposit.

I'm having a wine (the bottle, not a glass, haha) to wind down after a pretty **** week, work was worse than my bfn. Can you believe it? Going on holiday in 4 weeks, yay!!! Next appt is already booked for Sept 3rd after I get back. Meshell I can't stand the fact it's a numbers game, grrr, there is nothing more frustrating. I'm seeing a different dr next time, he is one of the best gynaecologists but only started fertility this year so I'm a bit weary. He was meant to be my surgeon for my Endo removal but I chose someone else to get it done sooner. I have LOTS of questions so I hope he reads my file before I see him because the last dr didn't. I'm looking forward to my short break, probably be back at it mid Sept.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi wantababybumo!

Yay the time has come for you!

I have been injecting for 3 days now and it's not as bad as I thought it would be. When I stopes the pill I got a period a few days later however it's not like a normal period. It's quite light but I still have it so I'm not too sure how long it should last for.

I'm crossing my fingers for all of us this time round!!

Hope to hear from you soon

Xoxoxoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Yay, good luck bethy!

Yeah it's good to know everyone feels this way, cause I often feel so alone and crazy at times, haha.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Glad all is well eek I can't wait to start injections I just hope it all goes smoothly.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes I know and I know so many people that fall pregnant just buy looking at a guy!!!!!! But it will beour time soon and our babies will be so precious and loved!!

Let me know how you go wantababybump with ur injections! I am finding them easier as the days go on

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello, Im wondering if anyone has had a painful experience with epu. I'v had two cancelled cycles with the fertility centre, one was cancelled as starting epu.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi pittapatta!

I havnt had my EPU yet but im so nervous!

Can I ask why your cycles were cancelled?

Bethy

9. The Following User Says Thank You to bethy For This Useful Post:

pitttapatta  (15-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    My first Epu is scheduled for 1st August. I'm excited for it to all be over and done with.

I decided I'm not going to get the tattoo yet Instead I have decided to get it if my first attempt doesn't work that way I have something to look forward to

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Bethy, my first cycle was cancelled due to egg size being to small, then second one cancelled when I was up on table and they inserted the probe, about to start epu. Appartently my overies were very very sensitive. And they drugs they gave me really hit me. I was so high, I was falling off the chair in waiting room. Not sure what happened!!!!. They say everyone is different. I had a frozen embryo transfered 9 days ago with Warren at QFG, that was from my first cycle last Nov, waiting on outcome. If a negative result, I'm starting again at Springwood when I get period., which should be in about a week or when I stop my ralovera and progesterone. My fingers are crossed, Is this your first time.
    Last edited by pitttapatta; 17-07-2012 at 22:06.