Closed Thread
Page 33 of 59 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    The days seem like they are going so slow for me, arrrggh I'm already dreading the tww and if everything goes to plan my tww won't start until the 3rd August

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey ladies!
    Im starting my injection on Thursday!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!
    I was wondering... its my birthday on Saturday and I was going to have a little cheeky glass of wine. Are you allowed to drink when you are injecting?

and wantababybump I know what you mean! It seems like it has taken forever for me to start injecting but the time is just flying by now!
    Thanks!

Thanks
    Reviews
    The waiting is definately difficult. I'm so keen to know whether i have one bubba or two. Then i suppose it will be the 12 week scan etc, etc. But i could definately do without being so anxious. I havn't got many pregnancy symptoms as yet. When did you start to 'feel' pregnant?
    Ngaiz when do you test hun? I had a big break from the forum after my chemical. i just couldn't face it at the time. So i completely understand where you are coming from. All I can say is try and stay positive. You will get your BFP too. It sounds like you had a pretty emotional cycle, which certainly wouldn't help with how you are feeling.
    Goodluck to everyone waiting or starting injecting etc.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    AF has arrived so BT has been moved forward to tomorrow.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ngaiz, I am so sorry AF has shown Did you have any frosties? Big hugs.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Angie, no we didn't freeze any. From a financial POV and also a psychological. I really need a break, I'm so consumed with this journey that I don't really have a life outside of it anymore. I decided not to freeze because I knew I wouldn't take time out if I had frosties. I'll try and fit one more in before the end of the year. I'm going to speak to the FS about doing a freeze all with natural FETs. I would really like a chance to try something without all of the drugs.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry that af showed ngaiz. I really do wish you all the best, even tho I don't know you I know in my heart you will be a great mum someday. I pray you get your bfp soon

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ngaiz, sorry to hear about AF. Fingers crossed for BFP next round.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ngaiz, everyone had their fingers crossed for this round, sorry it didn't go as planned 😔. I'm sure you've mentioned it before, but it's hard I keep track of everyone on here, how many cycles have you been through so far?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Bub4megs For This Useful Post:

pitttapatta  (15-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    *copied from my post on another thread* I'm out again BT confirmed my BFN. I'm only on my second cycle, yet it feels like my 22nd, I truly admire those of you who are long termers. I wish I knew why I'm not getting implantation. I understand that going from a BFP to a BFN must be heart wrenching, but right now I really want to know it's even possible to get UTD. I will continue this journey as long as there is still hope, money isn't an issue (I'm not wealthy but this clinic is affordable). We won't be going down the donor path or adoption as it is important to us that we have biological children. We get good egg numbers and great fert rates so where else can it be going wrong?
    AF is horrible too, I'm wondering if my lining was too thick (8mm 4 days prior to EPU) TMI warning-parts are coming out thick and dry, like old blood but lots of it in lumps. What kind of things can I ask the FS about? I'm gonna to take a couple of months off but try to fit another cycle in before the years end. I'm also going to take a break from BH but will pop often to check on you all. In the nicest way possible, I hope I never come across any of you again in the IVF forums. Thank you all for your support.