Closed Thread
Page 32 of 79 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey ladies hope your all well.
    Jenny congrats on your bfp how exciting. Did you have two embryos transferred?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you girls yes spring wood are quiet with there pregnancy I found out I was the second set of confirmed twins not sure how many after me though and I had 2 embryos transferred didn't get any frozens so it was go with what we had and hope for the best we are so truly blessed

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just thought i would post my BT results.
    I had my 2nd BT today - seems all good (sounds good anyway!).
    My first BT was 459 and my 2nd was 8800. Seems pretty good.
    Don't know too much about these levels.
    I can't wait for our scan.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay how exciting for you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Before you were conceived
    I wanted you
    Before you were born
    I loved you
    Before you were here an hour
    I would die for you
    This is the miracle of love

I want to get this tattooed on my ribs, what do you ladies think? i kinda want it done now so that it will be in be in my belly photos when i do get that bfp, my ivf has started now and i start injections on the 20th of this month......what are your thoughts???? and should the last word be "LOVE" OR "LIFE"
    Last edited by wantababybump; 06-07-2012 at 10:21.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi ladies how are you? I've seen that quote before and always loved it. I have a tattoo that represents my ttc journey. It's not finished yet because I started IVF but if this one fails I'm going back to get it finished before I start another round.
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well i feel like i can join in again. We are pregnant! Third IVF cycle lucky. Hcg was 271 @ 13 dpo and 778 today @ 16 dpo can hardly wait for the scan booked for a few weeks time. Wnat01 congrats to you, your numbers look really good. what days did you have your bloods on? Fingers crossed for everyone waiting.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Meshell, i didn't think about that first cycle, but yes, we are all pregnant which is really great! So far my embryo/s are angels . lol. i have absolutely no symptoms yet. When did yours start? I'm 4 weeks today, maybe 4+2 depends on how you calculate it. lol. Really anxious though! Can't wait till the scan about 3 weeks away. Don't know how i'll cope. lol. Really hope you start to feel better. I'd gladly take some symptoms just to 'feel' pregnant. stupid hey.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all,
    WOW congratulations to all of the BFP's! well done. Meshell is right the stats are really good for the clinic. I was sitting next to a lady this morning and she told me she was pregnant, first go with ICSI, AND the lady across for me was pregnant too..how wonderful!!!! It is so nice to hear so many success stories

AFM My BT was brought forward to this morning instead of Monday as I knew AF was happening over the weekend. We have started a HRT frozen cycle as apposed to a natural frozen cycle, which should be good. Bonnie is going to do an extended culture on our frostie when it is ready to transfer to take the guess work out of whether it is going to continue to grow. Pretty excited about that. If this next cycle doesnt take Ben insisted on putting 2 back, which means we will be out of frosties and have to start a 'fresh' cycle again. Hopefully we won't get to that stage though. Transfer should be late July so again here comes the waiting game. I am pretty good at this game now, I wish there was some money in it because I think I may take out the prize! (along with every other IVFer on the planet lol)

Have a great weekend everyone,
    And congrats to all the BFP's again!!! and Fingers crossed for everyone who is waiting for theirs.

PS- Wantababy I think go with the lovely wording for the tat, its beautiful.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Wow, so many BFP's, congrats!!! I'm so jealous and feel left out. What a loser hey! Think I might take a break from BH if this one doesn't stick.