Closed Thread
Page 30 of 59 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    hey wantababybump

how exciting we will basically be going through it together!!!!! Id love you as a support person!!! lol

Its going to be a weird and wonderful journey full of lots of tears as i am an emotional wreck most of the time after everything we have been through!

Thanks
    Reviews
    yeah im quite an emotional wreck aswell lol

would love to be your support person and vice versa

Thanks
    Reviews
    sounds good wantababybump!!!!!!

and meshell you are so true! I learnt that the hard way that i should only concentrate on things i can control! all we can do is keep our fingers crossed

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Welcome wantababybump and bethy!!

I too am so happy I'm now with TFC, I'm yet to conceive but they are far more supportive than my previous clinic. I'm definitely not just a number here.

Last week was pretty hard for me as our cycle didn't go to plan. No matter how much I had prepared myself it was difficult having to accept I wasn't getting what I wanted (spoiled little brat I am, Haha). I'm over it now, partly due to the fact that I've learnt to roll with the punches but mostly because of the support I get on here.

I think it hit me hard because I still hadn't had a cry about our last cycle not working. I did two back to back, well, as back to back as you can when taking the pill in between (2week break from AF to injecting again). The drs were happy to let me but in hindsight, Im so run down and emotionally tired, I've taken the day off work today.

We went from 14 eggs, to 11 embryos, 1 transferred and 4-5 worth freezing. Decided not to freeze as we went into this knowing we had changed clinics purely for financial reasons. But I have low AMH so I may regret that decision.

Last night and this morning I've had mild cramping so I'm hoping that little sucker is burrowing in, I'm 3dp3dt.

Wish you all the best on your journey, I'll be right here.

Thanks
    Reviews
    The two week wait arrrrggh it's gonna feel like the longest two weeks of life,
    Maybe I should go visit my brother in wollongong to pass the time lol

How much did acupuncture cost you? I may try that. How often did you have it done and was it just during your two week wait or throughout your whole cycle

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ngaiz I have my fingers crossed that your little one is implanting. will be waiting to hear of your BFP

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes!! Acupuncture did amazing things for my mental state. I went to Alba Therapies near Carindale Westfield.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Cool I will look into an acupuncture clinic down here

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Meshell *hugs* it's such a stressful journey. We love these babies so much before they even exist.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was really thinking about acupuncture as well!

I think ill definately look into it.

Meshell and Ngaiz I know exactly what you mean that we love the child even when its developing.

Im really looking forward to Thursday because I get taught how to inject then! and then im off to Cairns for 10 days so I will be injecting in Cairns and on my birthday which is on the 14th but thats ok!

Can someone tell me what BFP and AFM mean?

Thanks ladies!

Good luck everyone!!!!!