Closed Thread
Page 29 of 59 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

Well had my BT today and got the result we have been waiting for for 5 years - BFP. I can't believe it.
    After i spoke to Melissa, my husband and i had to go and buy 2 different tests and poas to just see it with our own eyes. Never thought we would see them two lines.
    I now have the hard 3 month wait and take things easy.
    Oh I wish this same feeling for all trying ivf - it's such a bizarre feeling.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Omg wnat!!! Congratulations, that's awesome news!!!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Bub4megs For This Useful Post:

wnat01  (28-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Yay wnat!!! So happy for you, hopefully this time in two weeks I'll be getting mine.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks girlfriend! Just need to wait to see if I even get one.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I feel great (although Lou and Meshell dont believe me, haha) just highly emotional. No shortness of breath or pain, I went for a half hour walk yesterday. I've just had a single day 3, 12 cell, compacting, star performing embie transferred! That quality has lifted my spirits and Bonnie explained day 3's are usually 6-8 cells and seldomly compacting.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck Ngaiz. Very true Meshell, it does only take 1. And a 12-cell emby - well done hun

I have been soooo tired. I have been tired from all the meds we have to take but the way i feel right now is i want to lay down all the time. I may not sleep, just want to lay down. And stupid headaches.
    Really off my food - not good! What I do like is that i cannot even think about greasy/oily food - we don't eat it anyway, but just the thought - blah!!!!!

The last couple of nights cous cous has been my friend.

I go for my second BT on Thursday to see how my little gremlin is going.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default first round of ivf

i am doing my first attempt at ivf at this clinic i just started the pill on the 28th june (which was also my 24th bday) and am booked in to pick up my injections on the 19th july, then egg pickup end of july,

so excited

doc gave me a 30-35% chance of it working first go but any % chance is better then none.
    they are transferring 1 embryo apparently because of my age and because they dont want as many multiples at that clinic (i would prefer 2 transferred tho)
    they are also doing icsi
    doc also said my egg reserve was a little low for my age and that if i was 34 he would be rushing me to have ivf, but thats only 10 years away for me.

im 24
    fiance is 28
    been ttc 5 years
    i have had a laparoscopy 3 years ago to remove adhesions etc and to unblock tubes but my gyno said that basically my only chance is ivf.

FREEZING EMBRYOS
    what did you ladies do with your extra embryos? did you freeze or start new cycles from scratch? my fiance and i dont know which way to go. we did ask about donating them but they dont do it at that clinic
    Last edited by wantababybump; 30-06-2012 at 21:42.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats on your pregnancy it's good to hear success stories from ladies that have used the same fertility clinic.
    I don't want to get my hopes up but I'm so excited and really hope it does work first go.
    I think we have decided not to freeze, after reading one of the other comments about the cost side of it and being cheaper to start a fresh cycle again and also because they may not survive the thaw. I guess we will see what happens.

I would prefer to have two transferred so if one doesn't stick I still have a chance with the other, but I guess they aren't willing to do that for there reasons.
    If it doesn't work first go I think I will ask for two on the second attempt.

Do you need to wait if the first cycle fails or can you start again straight away. I read somewhere that you should wait 3 months or so in between try's

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone
    I am also new to the whole IVF experience and and I am going for teach injections on Thursday! and then ET at the end of July!
    I am not too sure which acronyms to use so if someone could tell me where they are that would be great!
    I did fall pregnant at the end of November however when I was almost 12 weeks I started bleeding and we lost the baby we have been trying for a few years not and we did the testing and my partner has extremely low sperm count so IVF is basically our only hope of having a baby or we keep trying for 15 years and hope that one day it will work but the sperm arent the best looking and that is probably why we lost the first baby

I am really really nervous and really hoping it works first time but im not getting my hopes up!

Look forwards to getting to know you girls and congratulations to all of you that are pregnant

Thanks
    Reviews
    hey bethy i have an app 0n 19th to teach injections and then estimated egg pick up is 1st august and estimated egg transfer is 3rd august, good luck to you =)
    Last edited by wantababybump; 01-07-2012 at 19:17.