Closed Thread
Page 27 of 59 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Glad to hear things went well today Ngaiz! Thank god for good drugs!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ngaiz - what does Endone do? Sounds like that is what i needed.

Tamm32 - thanks hun - my bt is on thursday, so all of a sudden it's come around really quick. Week 1 went super slow.

Been getting twinges/cramp like feelings - nothing strong or painful. I wish i had some idea now - tomorrow is going to be hard.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi wnat, Endone is much stronger pain relief. I work in pharmacy and demanded a prescription for it as i was losing sleep at the idea of going through EPU again (didn't get alot o sleep from Friday to last night). I had 2 tabs (10mg) and 3 tabs (15mg) of Valium. I told the nurses they need to give it to everyone from now on, hehe. In saying that, it would knock most people on their a$$. Good luck for your BT, fx we're all UTD together.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Ngaiz For This Useful Post:

wnat01  (26-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Definately need to get my hands on them if i do the epu again (even the et was a scary experience - i needed the gas and it just didn't do it).
    One of the nurses couldn't believe that the valium didn't work, said i may have been an addict of it in my past life...
    oh i need a hint (without poas...) - ahhhh it's crazy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey, I'm feeling great today. I was a crippled mess yesterday arvo though, worst pain/cramping ever. Yeah I got mine last week so I'll take them in on Friday. I forgot them yesterday, somehow they didn't remain on the list of things to remember, haha.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry no tips from me, I take Zofran for a hangover haha. My cousin drank this cinnamon tea concoction she made, might be worth googling.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah I'm at work but taking it easy as I've had some heavy bleeding since I've been up and moving around. No where near as bad as last time though. I'm drinking pedialyte cause gastrolyte tastes like crap to prevent ohss. Ben has me worried now, I don't want ET cancelled.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Got the call to say 11 fertilized but now they won't do a DET (decided to change the policy today to no one under 35, funnily enough) and are considering canceling ET altogether. I'm devastated, I know they're being cautious, but I don't have one single symptom of ohss. It's not like I had 27 eggs or some ridiculous number! I have spent the last few hours researching, so I might ask for bloods and an US to determine my risk. We really wanted to do two because we don't know if we'll go again. So upset and don't know what to do now....

Thanks
    Reviews
    It's just so hard because when I get angry I either lash out or just cry. I don't know how to approach it without being aggressive haha. It was Lou who called me earlier, DH is fuming. Feels like we never get a break. Yeah ohss is horrible, I'm sure. I just can't believe they want to cancel with NO ohss symptoms. Grrrrr.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haha I've just called and asked for copies of all their policies regarding EPU and transfer and told them I will be calling back tomorrow.