Closed Thread
Page 24 of 79 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Guys,
    I've just joined, finally finished reading all the posts on
    The Fertility Centre Springwood, had the first appointment back in May and have my doctors apt Friday. After reading all your posts I feel a lot more confident. I had been freaking out slightly that I would pay my $ and then turn up to an empty office haha.

DH and I have been trying for over 7yrs now, I have PCOS. This will be out first IVF attempt,
    out tests come back OK.
    Congratulations to Meshell and Tamm have been very excited reading your posts, will hopefully be able to share another success story with you. I am more than a little anxious about the EPU but as Ngaiz said - eye on the prize.
    I think the support network you guys have built up on here is great - as people have said, it's hard not being able to discuss this with friends and family as when things don't work out, it feels like you are letting them down and makes you feel worse than you already do. But being able to discuss this with people that are going through the same thing makes the process all that more bearable. So thanks guys for sharing.
    Excited to go back and check out your scans guys - hopefully I will be able to post my own soon enough.
    Last edited by Erinsreadytoconceive; 21-06-2012 at 07:29.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Welcome Erin!!

Wow, Tamm, this time has flown!!

Good luck tomorrow Meshell, hope everything is looking FAB!! I'll keep an eye out for you.
    Last edited by Ngaiz; 21-06-2012 at 20:32.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Ngaiz, looking fwd to my apt tomorrow- will say hi if I see any of u in there! Good luck to u meshell!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I will be in at 7:30

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ours it at 8am, so I may see u! Good luck to u too- what's on the cards for u tomorrow Ngaiz?
    Last edited by Erinsreadytoconceive; 21-06-2012 at 19:54.

Thanks
    Reviews
    BT and US to see if EPU will be on Tuesday. Fx, last time I had to inject for an extra 7 days. A little bit excited!!

I'm short (only 5'2") and have long dark hair.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haha I'm 5.4, DH is bald hehe with Scottish accent! Fingers crossed its all good to go tues for ya! Im hoping to get drugs tomorrow- but nurse said maybe not- haven't ovulated since may last year so will need to go on the pill I think! How long after docs consult till u got ur meds? U have pcos too? Can't remember from all the posts I read! 😳

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had two drs appts as our bloods hadn't come back. We got our meds the following week (for financial reasons as we had just bought our house), but I was already on the pill. Yeah I have PCOS but still bleed every 26-35 days, in saying that I never got a positive on an ovulation test, even when I tested EVERY day for three months. What a waste of money that was!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah mine was a waste of money too 😡! We have finally saved enough for 2 shots but beyond that I have no clue! Fingers crossed that's enough! I've never had a reg cycle and how I hate to hear how lucky I am! 😒 it's just nice to talk to people who r going thru the same thing- if another person at wk or friends n family get preg b4 me I'll cry 😪

Thanks
    Reviews
    sorry I haven't posted in a few days...the internet in the area was down being upgraded..

thanks to Ngaiz, Meshell, Tamm and everyone else that gave me some really useful tips!! Like Erin said its great to be able to talk to women that are going through the same thing, kinda keeps you a bit more sane.. I appreciate you taking the time to reply and share your experiences..you've made me feel more confident in this place and more comfortable in giving this place a go.it's fantastic that there is a place like this. Erin and Ngaiz all the very best for you tomorrow!! I'll be thinking of you both..

I am still a little anxious about the EPU but as I've read on here before...take it a step at a time so first step is I'll call the centre tomorrow and book in my first appointment!! How exciting!

I hope the ms settles for you soon Tamm and Meshell!