Closed Thread
Page 22 of 79 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Woo hoo! How exciting Meshell, great numbers!! I have my appt tomorrow. Round 2=nervous!!!
    Last edited by Ngaiz; 04-06-2012 at 18:23.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning. Just had my appt to plan the next round. I left feeling rather deflated the dr has made me feel terrible for not freezing my excess embies. I think she gave me a look of disgust when I said that financially it was better to do a fresh cycle each time and that next year we will look at freezing. I was so adamant it didn't bother me but now I'm secon guessing my decision. When I think about successful freeze/thaw rate of embies <48 hours old I feel I have done the right thing. This time they will be day 3 so I might feel a little different, who knows. Just feel like hiding in a cave right now.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi
    I have just been reading some of the posts on here. Wow such inspiration.
    I am with QFG SWood and am having my EPU tomorrow. A little nervous about it. I not long ago found out my grandmother past away earlier today. So a little sad for her passing, but she was 92 and had a wonderful life and had heaps of grandkids, great grandkids and great great grandkids . Unfortunately none were mine . Considering what has happened, i am quite relaxed and calm. More nervous about what is going to happen tomorrow. I have never had valium or gas, so i don't know how i will go pain-wise... at least it doesn't take too long (apparently...). My ET is on Friday. It is so nerve-wracking but also exciting.
    My symptoms since taking the pill have been headaches (OMG i am so over headaches) everyday since day 1 of the pill, soooo tired and just want to sleep or just rest, and just a feeling of bleh. Tonight my tummy is quite sore and obviously there's not alot of room in there at the moment.
    I can't believe it is finally all happening. I am just hoping they get the eggs they want

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, please add this group on facebook i created it for us to all talk about our cycles and experiences at the fertility clinic springwood http://www.facebook.com/groups/454132777932217/#

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi wnat01 and emilyjaney, welcome.

wnat01-very sorry to hear about your loved one passing *hugs*, she def lived to a ripe old age that's for sure. Good luck for EPU tomorrow, FX it goes smoothly.

Emily, unfortunatly I won't be joining the Facebook page as my family and friends have no idea we are going through IVF so I can't have things pop up on my newsfeed, but thank you very much for the invitation.

Hi to everyone else, hope you're all well.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Ngaiz For This Useful Post:

wnat01  (12-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am assuming the Facebook invite is a private group where those have been invited to the group can see your posts and does not go on the news feed for all to see. I am with a few bubhub groups on these private facebook groups.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well today I had my EPU - OMG what an experience that was.
    My pre-meds didn't really kick in... slightly relaxed but that was it. Had a great sleep this afternoon though! Thank god for the gas.
    Well I managed to get 8 eggs, so i was happy with that. Now the wait to see what happens with them. Can't wait to hear from them tomorrow. A bit nervous.
    I am in pain tonight though - like a bad crampy pain. Thank god for my wheat heat pack. Can't move too much but i am so lucky to have such a wonderful husband who got tea ready and will get anything i need.
    I am glad this part of our new stage in life is over and now for our next.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Not a drama ladies! I start my cycle in july, i have my first appt with a nurse at the centre on monday with my fiance. i'm realy excited do you all like the ceter? who is cycling at the moment? Where are you all up to?

ive only done ivf once before with a failed cycle cacelled before egg pickup

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just got home from acupuncture and feeling very relaxed. I've been told what foods to avoid and to warm my uterus and feet every night with a wheatbag to promote growth in the lining. Another appt next Wednesday then pre and post ET. Start jabbing again tomorrow on 125iu. I put two embies to be transferred on my consent and when DH took it in no one asked any questions. Also, I saw Anna Bashford last time, don't have anything nice to say about her sorry. She made me feel like crap for not freezing and didn't even bother to read my notes before seeing me. She was going to start me on 75iu again until I said 'ah, you realise I didn't respond last time, had two dose increases and had to inject for an extra 8 day's' hmmm??? So Meshell, if this round works, I'll get you to work out edd for me, seeing as I wouldn't have a clue and couldn't care less about enlightening myself :P

Thanks
    Reviews
    Injection went well this morning, I'm such a pro now!! Wednesday can't come soon enough for BT and US, hoping like hell I respond better this time and don't have to jab an extra week. Really amped for this cycle......Yeee haaaa!!