Closed Thread
Page 21 of 79 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Mesh,
    I haven't been on here for a while as we are in waiting until July for next cycle, but Mesh I'm so so happy for you. I really hope you have had some great news come back re BT...can't wait to hear and have everything crossed.

Congrats to all that have had BFP's... I have my fingers crossed for all of you going through it at the moment...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Can't wait to hear your numbers today Meshell, good luck!! I saw your poas picture... woohoo nice and dark!! I couldn't be happier for you!

Good luck for next week Ngaiz I can't wait to get in there next week and speak to the nurses and see if they can help us, but we might have to schedule a cycle for a few months whilst I get settled at this new job.. such a bummer! Sometimes things just never quite align as it took me ages to get DH to agree to go to an appointment again. I think all of this baby making stuff might have taken more of an emotional toll on him that what I had thought.

Mesh, did you do acupunture with this cycle? I currently have someone I see but with this new job I am starting I don't think I will be able to see him anymore as he only does early nights. Can anyone recommend a good place?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Chooky27 - how are you travelling with your 2ww? Its a little hard to concentrate on anything else other than what might be doing on in you're tummy isn't it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Sammiek, I believe it's harder on DH too!! He's been so down since we started fertlity treatment and he's gained 15kg from eating junk and drinking the bfn just tipped him over the edge. He feels that he's letting us down with his mfi and is taking all the blame upon himself. And to make matters worse he only lost that 15kg last year, so he's taken a huge backward step. I suggested he see a councillor but he won't have a bar of it. I honestly believe he won't be himself again til we get that BFP, which we can't guarantee. Failure is not an option for him. I had to explain to him how I feel about it all last night, that I HATE the whole thing, injecting, EPU etc... I tried to make him feel as though he's not alone but it made it even worse and now I feel like my body is letting us down, vicous cycle really. Ah well, round two is coming up.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Ngaiz For This Useful Post:

Meshell23  (30-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck today Meshell!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    YAY!!!! So happy for you Meshell!!!!! Exciting/daunting times ahead.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations Meshell, great numbers!! Well done to you and your DH!!

Ngaiz, sorry that you DH is having a hard time with everything, I understand what you are going through. For the last 2 years or so since our last IVF treatment I haven't even been able to mutter the word baby... he just wouldn't have a bar of it! I started to think he was being selfish and not taking my feelings into account, but I think it is more than that. As you put it, he doesn't want to fail again. His little swimmers are fine..I am the with the issues. The other thing to for us is we recently got a bfp naturally which I never ever thought would happen and even though that pregnancy didn't stick DH thinks we don't need IVF and we can do it ourselves. If that is the case we could be waiting forever! And Meshell, you're DH was obviously finding things very hard too! I am guessing now that you have your BT results you have told him? I am sure he is beyond happy!! Anyway, this path for us is not easy but I know we will all get there and achieve our dream and our DH's too!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Meshell23 View Post
    Hi Ladies

This thread has gone a little quiet I hope everyone is travelling really well. I was in the cliic this morning for my second Bt to confirm HCG is rising as required, I find out at 2 ish today I am very nervous. Ihave just booked my first scan for 22 June. I was talking with the nurses and the day I had my transfer 18.5.12 there were 6 transfers of that 5 ladies are pregnant! I am absolutely thrilled with this clinics results. Just thought I would share how well they are travelling.
    Goodluck. I hope your levels are rising. Let us know.

April 2012 Cancelled ivf cycle

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Meshell, best of luck for your levels, let us know the numbers. That is a fantastic result with the clinic!! I have my appointment this week, excited!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow Meshell, that's great!! Congratulations again!! Do you think both embies might have taken, I know it's hard to guess.