Closed Thread
Page 19 of 59 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    That's why only my cousin and his wife/my BFF know. My parents and siblings know we have to do it, they just don't know that we've already done it. I can't cope with the 21 questions and feeling like I've failed myself and them, they'd be so heartbroken for us. I have no one else expectations on my shoulders.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pretty sure I'll get a BFN tomorrow. I just did my Crinone gel and the applicator came out covered in fresh blood heartbroken

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Ngaiz, I posted to you in the other thread too. So sorry about your news last night and fingers crossed for your BT today, its not over until its over lovely

It can be so hard with family members, sometimes they can be very insenstive.. they are not going through this so they just don't always understand!

I have recently had to deal with the news that my younger sister is 7 weeks pregnant.. and while I am overjoyed and she has been very good about my feelings, it is still hard!! I am happy and sad at the same time.. its so emotional! Its the first baby in our family so that is exciting... she has her scan today

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good on you for speaking your mind meshell. Some peoe just need to be put in their place. I am going though a period of feeling cr@p... My DH is the youngest of 8, all of his siblings have at least 2 kids. His dad keeps reminding him that his mother and him never had any issues conceiving (which is really grinding his and my gears) but I feel like a bit of a failure. Our FS said that while he can't be 100% sure, he thinks our issue is embryo quality coming from my egg quality.

Sorry for the off-topic rant just feeling a little down moment.
    Last edited by KandP; 25-05-2012 at 08:13.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just got the call to confirm my BFN, to add insult AF has arrived in full force and to rub salt into the wounds, another friend announced their pregnancy today. Third one this week!!!!

Meshell, I think we'd be very good friends IRL haha, love your attitude, I'm the same when it comes to people, I just tell them how it is.
    Last edited by Ngaiz; 25-05-2012 at 15:44.

Thanks
    Reviews

Smile "Newbe"

Hi Girls,
    I have been following your thread for a while now and have finally taken the plunge to write! It has been so interesting and informative, thank you I have just had an embie transferred today through Springwood Clinic...so the TTW begins. I have found the staff so helpful and have been blessed to have had the opportunity to go through them.

Can anyone help with some tips on how to get through the TTW, other than work!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    PS- I am sorry Ngaiz about your BFN.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Meshell! I am freaking out with every little twitch down there but I think as the time goes on I will be too busy to notice anything. I am a teacher and we have report cards to write this coming week...never thought I would say it but I will actually enjoy doing them this time. I have been following your journey..sounds weird doesnt it...how are you going? Where are you "up to"?

This is my first cycle- I turn 29 tomorrow and my husband is 27. Issues with his quality and so forth. I had endo a few years back but it was all removed so really it is just male issues. I think we are lucky in some respects. I have heard some terrible stories . We had 7 eggs collected, with all 7 fertilizing. We had 4 suitable for freezing and obviously 1 to implant (9 cells).

I am using the progesterone gel each night but I am experiencing MASSIVE headaches and bloating. (I already look 5 months preg. I have put on 3 kg's whilst on the meds/gel- and I feel awful!) Did you (or anyone else) experience any of that??

Thanks
    Reviews
    WOW, WOW, WOW! That is fantastic. I will be crossing everything for you, it has to happen- you're next. Just think you will be the next set of twins through the clinic. cant wait to hear. Good luck

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi chooky, I didn't have many side effects from the drugs. I was a slow responder to FSH and only got minor cramps and delayed AF with Crinone.

Good luck for the rest of your tww girls and fx for BFPs!!