Closed Thread
Page 18 of 79 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,
    I have read all your threads & I must say you are all inspirational coragous & positive.... I too would like to give IVF a go due to having both my fallopian tubes removed from previous eptopic pregnancies. I am affraid that my body clock is starting to expire as I am 35. I have heard good things about the clinic. I am so affraid of failure so part of me doesn't want to go through with it, but then the other part of me says "well we don't know unless we try". My husband & I have been married for 2 years & we have been blessed with 2 beautiful children who are now teenagers... youngest being 13 we did try for a third but after having 2 misscariges & 2 eptopics we gave up. but now I think we are ready to try again

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just thought I'd throw in a little update - I've made an appointment with the Fertility Centre for 27.6.12 . Went and had my AMH blood (and vitD?) taken today, so I should get those results on Friday. Fingers crossed I get a decent number .

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Welcome 22angel and Bub4megs!!

It's definitely not and easy ride, but I find the support on here great and it's also nice to have a vent every now and then. Infertility is one thing but IVF is another altogether, unless you're going through it, don't try to understand, and here, we all understand.

TFC is a great place, they're always happy to answer my crazy, hormonal questions. The drs are friendly, very professional and happy to joke around and have a laugh. All the staff are very experienced and it's shows. I wish you both all the best.
    Last edited by Ngaiz; 22-05-2012 at 13:51.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies
    Thank you so much for your warm welcome... We are going to make an appointment tomorow for July ( if there are any avaiable) I feel selfish in a way
    beacuse we have 2 teenagers. But reading all your posts makes me feel a little better Meshell you are such an inspiration to me, just reading your posts.
    I wish every body the best of luck with thier journey...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Best of luck with your appointment

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls,

I am new to Bubhub and have read this entire thread. I was googleing madly trying to find info on The Fertility Centre and came across all of you're posts! You are all truly amazing and I have an appointment with the clinic on the 7th of June (only 2 weeks to go!).

I hope they can help me and DH to achieve our dream!

So how is everyone travelling?

Also, I feel totally stupid but how do you edit your profile to put all of your information in at the bottom? Considering I work with computers all day you would think I could figure it out!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Meshell23,

Thanks for that! Ah yes.. the 2ww I have to say I haven't missed that on my break from the world of IVF.. hope that you are travelling ok with it. I am so happy this clinic is around and is more affordable for people, it has also made it easier for DH to accept trying again too!! Stay positive!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep, even if you tell yourself that you won't concentrate on all the twinges you still do, well I know I did...couldn't help it! But your mani and pedi sounds lovely, good idea! You enjoy your pampering!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Meshell23 View Post
    Hi Sammiek

Go to the top of the page and you will see a tab called user control panel click on that then on the left hand column is edit signature click that and away you go.

All the best with your first appointment. They have a number of pregnancies on the go there, with one set of twins I believe I dont know of any more as yet. I am currently in my 2 ww with two embryos in my uterus hoping on e of them takes
    Meshell - My fingers (and everything else) are crossed for you ! here's hoping for a BFP !!! Good luck ! I think you are definately due for some good news!

Ooo and I just found out that it takes at least 2 wks to get results for AMH, so I guess I'll hold off seeing the doctor till then - funny how I've been seeing a OBGYN for the last 2 yrs regarding our infertility - and not once did he mention getting my AMH done?! So I need to thank all the ppl on Bubhub that have mentioned it !
    Last edited by Bub4megs; 24-05-2012 at 08:13.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm going to guess that your sister in-law is younger than you? And has also never had fertility issues ! As if the entire process of IVF isn't stressful enough - throw in some big mouth in-laws!
    So 8 more days to go - heres hoping for a BFP !!