Closed Thread
Page 13 of 79 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi all,

Angie-this is a cruel journey

Tam-welcome! How did BT go?

I'm on day 2 of puregon today. When will I start feeling different? When I collected my kit on Thursday Melissa told me they have had three BFPs with very good numbers. Booked in for EPU on May 2nd.
    Last edited by Ngaiz; 21-04-2012 at 17:51.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi All,
    thanks for the welcome Ngaiz & Meschell.

My bt came back positive and my hcg level is 1003.
    i go back on Monday morning for 2nd bloods and the following week for scan.
    were hanging out to see if 1 or 2 took.

Ngaiz, I didn't feel any different on any of the drugs I took, I think I was pretty lucky to not have any side effects at all. The only thing that was hard was trying togive myself the orgalutran needle, it didn't seem to want to pierce the skin very easy, but I think by the 4th nighti was ok with it.

Goodluck with your epu, and transfer

I hope everyone's keeping healthy and well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls,

Im back in the land of the living and out of hospital woohoo. After 12 days of illness finally I had a catscan that revealled I had a pelvic abcess on my ovary that needed to be drained immediately. So off to the PA I went for a 5 day stay...had a drain placed in and Im back at work now after 13 days off no pay! So yes my 5th round of IVF and I still seem to have rotten luck! We are going to give my body some time to recover and hopefully cycling again in a few months. Good luck everyone.

Angie- Im so sorry hun about ur HCG goin down.

Meschell - keep in touch and let me know how u get on in May hun, ill be crossing everything for you!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default 2nd attempt

Hello

I have had one cycle through QFG with Warren last Nov 2011 and was unsuccessful, been transfered over to Springwood by Warren. I have my egg pick up on the 8th May 2012. They are alot cheaper, which for us, that means we can continue to keep trying. Hopefully it will work this time. I'm alittle scared of the egg pick up, being fully awake.... Will let u no how it goes.

Thanks
    Reviews
    How all just a quick update. EPU has been pushed back from tomorrow to Wednesday next week. I'm not responding to the drugs very well so I'm jabbing for another six days. Scan on Thursday will be the decider.

Thanks
    Reviews
    How are you going meshell?

April 2012 Cancelled ivf cycle

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think I'm going to be cancelled as well 14 days of injecting now and minimal response. I have three lead follies but they're way under sized, growing 75% slower than expected. GUTTED!! Another 4 days of jabbing with a scan on Monday when decisions will be made, fingers crossed.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh no. I hated that phone call. Hang in there lovely. Hopefully your follicles will grow. Can I ask what dose they had you on?

Thanks
    Reviews
    75iu for 7 days then increased to 100iu since. They're saying it's too far into the cycle to increase again. I work in pharmacy so I'm researching the pharmacokinetics of the drugs and all the trials done to see why they can't. I have PCOS so ohss was a risk and being my first cycle they didn't want to dose too high. But I also have low AMH (which is unusual for PCOS) so I'm not responding. Its just a **** journey and nothing more so I guess I just have to roll with the punches. But the nurses have been great, they seem genuinely disappointed at the lack of response.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Ngaiz View Post
    75iu for 7 days then increased to 100iu since. They're saying it's too far into the cycle to increase again. I work in pharmacy so I'm researching the pharmacokinetics of the drugs and all the trials done to see why they can't. I have PCOS so ohss was a risk and being my first cycle they didn't want to dose too high. But I also have low AMH (which is unusual for PCOS) so I'm not responding. Its just a **** journey and nothing more so I guess I just have to roll with the punches. But the nurses have been great, they seem genuinely disappointed at the lack of response.
    That is what they put me on. It is a really low dose. I have started acupuncture to try to kick start these folliclea once i get off the pill. basically for my next cycle they said i may start on 110iu.