Closed Thread
Page 12 of 79 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hugs Angie. I can't imagine how your feeling right now and really don't know what to say.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Has anyone had their gonal f increased mid cycle?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks. I am very conscious that our clinic only does epu on tues and wed so hopefully i will be fine.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi,

Meshell : so sorry about your bfn, try and enjoy your break, chin up, the roller coaster ride is full of ups and downs, I was a lot older then you when I started my ivf ride in my 30's, lost a tube and then it happened. I am sure your time will come, chin up. Get drunk, let loose.

Angie: oh sweets, same response to you, chin up, maybe staying on that blasted crinone a few more days won't hurt, fingers crossed it's a slow embie.

Tezzybob : if your reading this I hope your lap went well and you are on the mend. Been thinking about you today.

AFM: I start a new job in a couple of weeks, a little anxious about that as I want to get either a cycle started, or get my lap done too, either way will wait to see what my app say next week.

Enjoy this easter break ladies, I know it's hard, Eat some eggs.

Ps: funny thing, my friend who is also on the ivf coaster said her acupuncturist told her to draw her uterus and ovuries on paper every night and then dream about them. I couldnt stop laughing, i did have a wine when she told me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Has anyone had only one good sized follicle and gone ahead with epu?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Meshell. I am going to continue injecting for another week. FS doeant think we will get a mature egg in that follicle i have as it is an odd shape. So my dose is now 150 and my hormones are quite low still. probably because i hve long cycles. Do they know why you ovulated early?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Girls,

Well it is a BFN for me. My BT is on Fri but I have done a couple of POAS and no faint lines. Im also starting to spot. I am still on antibiotics for my other problems and off work til Thursday but still have horrendis stomach bug. I have lost 5 kilos from this sickness now. See Karen again on Wednesday.

Miss Angie - I hope your ok hun and your HCG has risen.

Mescell - looks like Ill be kicking a$$ with u in May......if my body doesnt put the brakes on.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Meschell

Am feeling a bit better (not as many trips to the loo today) but not happy about seeing AF coming!
    I remember you saying something about the next cycle is $500 is that correct?so whats the upfront ? I know its a lot cheaper but it is a lot when u got a mortgage and think u have just thrown the money into a black hole. I am looking around at the moment justifying what I can sell. I'm in to see Karen tommorow so I will prolly make an appt for May.

Hows everyone else travelling?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

just got caught up reading this thread, and wanted to share our experience with the fertility centre.
    I went into the fertility centre the first week they opened, found all the nurses lovely. Very friendly and helpful. They were very clear with us about how they operated and treatments they weren't doing. As hubby and I are both new to this, we both have children from previous relationships, we felt our problem was pretty easy, my tubes were tied.
    I was on progon and orgalutran for 2 weeks as my eggs weren't getting big very quick, and finally had egg pu on 3/4 and had 4 eggs, 3 fertilized, and 2 transferred back on 5/4. My blood test is next week, but I did do a home preg test today as I've been feeling quite unwell and had extremely sore breasts, all the classic signs, the test came out positive, so hopefully it's right!
    I think tfc is a great low cost alternative for ppl seeking straight forward ivf. I do feel for everyone going through this process, I know it's very long and draining. I have been an egg donor 4 times over the last 2 years, and have helped produce 3 healthy baby girls. All my donoring was though dr sterling at life fertility clinic in spring hill, we did go there first as I knew them and thought they would look after us, after being given the $11500 bill, we were told Glenn would generously take $1000 off his fee! Nice of him! I truly don't understand how these places can feed off ppl in such a desperate predicament. It's just wrong and immoral.
    i do hope TFc can look at avenues for donoring and other fertility issues and perhaps remedy with a more cost effective approach.
    To anyone worried about egg pu, there really was no difference in the procedure between being knocked out or lightly sedated.
    Our overall experience with tfc has been very good, I would definitely recommend giving them a go. Good luck to everyone with their journey

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi guys, back in the land of the living. Unfortunately our repeat test showed my Hcg was back to negative. So our excitement was short-lived. Damn chemical pregnancy. Just having my bleed now. (sorry TMI). Fingers crossed for all that have seen that wonderful line on their tests. Of course fingers crossed for those that are waiting after ET as well.