Closed Thread
Page 11 of 79 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls,

ANGIE: congrats, congrats, so happy for your BFP. You must be super excited.

Meshel: hope you don't get your af and instead get your BFP.

Tiggasam: glad your feeling a little better. I know its hard to think it Hasn't worked because you've had a fever, but when I was pregnant with my DD, I actually came down with a virus.

Tezzybob: it will be our turn to get a BFP soon...

Ngaiz: it's so hard having to wait for this and that. As soon as I find out I've had a failed cycle I just want to start the whole process again right away.

Crinone, I can't stand that stuff. I was given the progesterone pesseries last time, does TFC do them? I would prefer them to the crinone.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Meschell Im so sorry hun. Bugger! So another 4 weeks or so and you'll start again, I'll probably see you there again as with all this pain I think I will have a month off too. One good thing about this pain! Ive lost 4 kilos! Im going in to see Karen today as Im still quite swollen and tender to walk, antibiotics dont seem to be doing much. Have fun in Sydney!

Sparkletwinkle - Im not sure hun if they do pessaries but they did say if i have to continue support after a confirmed preg then pessaries are the cheaper option.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Miss Angie - how many dpt did you pee on a stick and get a positive?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Damn Meshell, all I have to say is bugger as well gotta love this roller coaster huh. I think we're waiting for the chromosomes because DH SA was so poor they want to double check everything before we start.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Meshell, I'm so sorry that AF turned up this morning. But you do seem to be in a good head space despite it, which is good. If its not normal for you, maybe its not really AF? How did your bloods go? As for the weight issues, I wish I had tackled my weight month to month! I've now been on fertility meds of some sort for 6 months and I have put on so much already. I'm really feeling horrible because I put on alot since I stopped smoking 12 months ago. Its crazy! I get it stuck into my head that I shouldn't go too hard at the gym incase. Lol. Sam, I hope Karen has some answers for you, it really sounds horrible. Sorry can't remember who asked, but my positive was on 11dp2dt, or 13dpo. I did another test this morning and it was exactly the same, still about half strength. I thought it may have been stronger. Fingers crossed the blood results are OK tomorrow.

Thanks
    Reviews
    is anyone elae taking orgulatran?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Meshell - Did you have that blood test done? I hope something is going on in there for you.

Tigga - Any answers as to what is going on?

Angie - Good luck with your blood test

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls,

Meshell: Sorry to hear you got your af, well if you call it af, or what? Any news from BT? Back pain, wonder if it's from the drugs?

Angie: hope your BT comes back with great numbers, did you have 2 embies put back? Can't remember from previous posts? If so, hope you have 2 bubbas in there.

Tezzybob: good luck for tomoz.

Afm: app next week with TFC after my app with my current FS to discuss if I need a lap or not. All I know is can't afford to pay $$$ to my current qfg p, TFC is much better.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Meshell: have you had any um diarrhea as that was a symptom I had before my ectopic. Oh and bad pain in lower back, and bowl area. Sorry just remembered. Keep us posted. Good luck.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Not good news for me My Hcg is only 13. My last few urine HPT'S have been getting lighter. So it looks like a chemical pregnancy I am gutted. Thanks to Easter I won't know for sure till Tuesday. Its up to me whether or not to stop the progesterone. I don't know what to do. Part of me wants to get it over with and stop the progesterone and get my period and move on and the other thinks, what if the pregnancy is just slow to start and might survive? Stupid I know.