+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Reproductive endocrinologist Brisbane

Hello ladies

I'm on the hunt for a second opinion for our IVF journey and have just realised that instead of randomly picking a clinic I should look for a FS who is also an reproductive endocrinologist as I believe I have hormonal issues that are contributing to my infertillity.

So just wondering if anyone has any opinions on who we should visit?

Thanks!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I go to Eve Health on the south bank in brissie, they're all really nice there! I'd recommend them

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks LittleDove! I've just been on their website, it looks really good. Are they a part of QFG? Also (and you don't have to answer this) do they do a thorough hormonal work up before recommending treatment? My current FS just went along with my GP's blood tests and they weren't done on any particular cycle day so I don't think they mean anything! Are they comparable (price wise I mean) to other clinics do you know? Don't feel pressure to answer, I was just wondering

Thanks again!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Heya, yes I do believe they are part of QFG, it says it somewhere on the website but can't remember where. I'm not sure how the prices compare as I didn't really look into price comparisons, and yes I had a full blood test before any treatment. I am on clomid and im doing scans and blood tests to track my progress so theyre thorough! I would be interested to see how the prices compare though

5. The Following User Says Thank You to LittleDove For This Useful Post:

Buttercup80  (15-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I know professor Dunphy is actually a reproductive endocrinologist not just a FS. Dr. Anush Yazdarni at QFG southbank through Eve Health is one also. I was with him previously prior to going to Dr. Dunphy. There are only about 4 or 5 reproductive endocrinologists in Brisbane that I know of. Most are gynaecologists/obs dabbling in fertility.

I hope this helps

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes I've seen dr Anush he is really nice, pretty funny and made me feel more relaxed and comfortable about everything!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok ladies another old post I am bringing back up out of desperation can anyone help. I have been ttc no.2 for 4 years now with pcos (IVF) and my condition seems to be such a difficult one and I am dealing with poor egg quality and erratic hormones that I put down to my pcos. Wondering if I should see an endocrinologist to treat my condition did anyone get ny success with the help of an endocrinologist? My fs is Warren Deambrosis and I am very happy with him and I wondered if an endocrinologist will work alongside a fs or do they treat you with ivf themselves, I don't really want to leave Warren.