+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm completely ashamed to admit that I LOVE Jersey Shore, now, as an adult. Those people are frikin hilarious and totally entertaining to watch. They're like a train wreck - I know I shouldn't stare but I can't look away!
    I'll take this secret to my grave though and never admit it to anyone irl lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Haha Sabrina!!! I love it!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Gilmore girls was my secret passion all through my teens I would be devastated if I missed an episode. I should of hated it because of the strong mother/daughter relationship but I was addicted!!

Now as an adult my guilty pleasure is ...... Jersey shore! Yep it's a train wreck but I'm having withdrawals and really can't wait to download season 5!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SpongebobMummyPants View Post
    I'm completely ashamed to admit that I LOVE Jersey Shore, now, as an adult. Those people are frikin hilarious and totally entertaining to watch. They're like a train wreck - I know I shouldn't stare but I can't look away!
    I'll take this secret to my grave though and never admit it to anyone irl lol
    Lol should have read your post before I posted cos now it looks like I copied you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Waitingfornumber2 View Post
    My embarassing show is charmed. LOVED it but watched it recently, relaxed and looking forward to reminiscing about a great show. Sadly disappointed
    No way, this show is still great... Granted you need to get past the bad acting, bad special effects and repeating story lines... Other than that its great :/ i recently watched all seasons again :thumbup:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by siege View Post
    Gilmore girls was my secret passion all through my teens I would be devastated if I missed an episode. I should of hated it because of the strong mother/daughter relationship but I was addicted!!

Now as an adult my guilty pleasure is ...... Jersey shore! Yep it's a train wreck but I'm having withdrawals and really can't wait to download season 5!!
    Yes to both of these... Gilmore girls are still great, and jersey shore is strangely addictive

Thanks
    Reviews
    Melrose Place!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Back when I was a teen my fav show of all time was this real corny show called passions

Sent from my U8510 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Purple Lily View Post
    Back when I was a teen my fav show of all time was this real corny show called passions

Ahhh!!! Loved this in highschool!! And now the actors are in days of our lives... I think i watch too much telly

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by kristinandchloe View Post
    Ahhh!!! Loved this in highschool!! And now the actors are in days of our lives... I think i watch too much telly
    Lol I have noticed that! And yay somebody else watched it too