+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default has your child caused u or DH an injury?

DH has been to see a surgeon today and has to have an operation next tues to remove a piece of glass from his foot.

the injury was caused from DD2 smashing a jar of stir fry sauce on the kitchen floor on xmas eve and in the clean up DH stood on a shard of glass. (DH should have locked the pantry but thats another story)

so what injury's have you sustained by your childs mishaps

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I have an auto immune disorder where my platelets drop to dangerous levels and I bleed and bruise easy particular if they are low. A few weeks back they were the lowest ever. I was a day away from having none. And my legs were covered in bruises from co sleeping with dd who is 2.5 I contemplated not letting her co sleep anymore for my own safety as well as newbie that I'm currently 18 weeks pregnant with

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    DD2 put her 2 front teeth through the skin on my forehead the other week.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    Funniest Caption
    DD broke one of my toes with a perfectly aimed full bottle!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    DS has given me a couple of bloody noses - diving off the couch onto me when I was dozing.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Our friend tough my DS how to head butt at 9 months so DS decided to head butt my mum and broke her nose...ouch

Thanks
    Reviews
    We've copped a few split lips from head butts. But the worse was when I picked up dd2 who was only about one or maybe one and a half and ended up pulling my collar bone and shoulder out of joint. Very painful.
    And dd2 also put out DHs neck and also caused my brother to hurt his back so badly he was on the floor in serious pain and needed an ambulance.
    She was a pretty chunky toddler.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    16 month old DS split my lip open yesterday with an iphone

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ds was on my shoulders in the pool and i went to scare him by tipping him back.. He freaked grabbed my ears and ripped them

Sent from my GT-I9000 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ouch to all these! DS1 threw his head back laughing when he was a bub and cracked me high on cheek bone, gave me a black eye.

My friend was piggy backing her toddler who put her hands around her mums neck, she choked and blacked out, fainted and fell down several stairs with DD on her back. DD was ok but my friend had many bruises and a few broken fingers.