+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I'm not inviting siblings or any of my friends kids it's up to dd who she invites because I need to limit numbers since it's $20 per head. I also really hope not to many drop and run. Although I know one mum is a single mum so will bring her other child which is ok and they are more then welcome to pay for the siblings themselves if the want them to join in.
    Last edited by Jensha; 19-02-2012 at 17:22.

Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Honestly No you do not have to invite siblings, they will attend there own friends parties and in most cases there is always someone able to mind them if the parents are going (which i assume they are?)

We however did invite the siblings to ds's 3rd birthday party. It was alot of fun and really a few extra kids didn't cost to much. We don't believe in lollie bags so i think that where the most expense comes from.

Also keep in mind some parents may not be able to find a baby sitter resulting in the child invited not being able to attend.

Similar Threads

1. Tea & Coffee at 3 year old b'day party
    By weazel in forum General Parenting Tips, Advice & Chat
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 22-11-2012, 09:37
  2. kids' b'day party n dp's step dad
    By vogsie in forum Issues with Family Members
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 17-10-2012, 10:56
  3. 1st b'day party - venue ideas
    By Pesca77 in forum Birthdays
    Replies: 4