+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I love my Baby Jogger City Elite.

It's not an actual 'jogging pram' but it does the trick for me. And it means I only need one pram rather than one for jogging and one for everyday use.

But there are some AMAZING actual jogging prams out there. Baby Jogger make them too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    My fav jogging pram is my bike trailer/jogger, theres some great brands like chariot and croozer that do trailer joggers with 5 point harness and it has good weather covers for all yr round and drink cup and food holders for the kids. The wheels are bike tyres and you have hand brakes on some models too which is great when you have to come to a stop quick. They fold up to go in the car and have the bonus of being able to be attached to your bike too plus they fit thru the aisles at the supermarkets so i take mine everywhere.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have a Phil & Teds to run with (not so much now but hope to be up & running after baby no. 3 is born)
    It's great as i can push it with one hand and run along side snd switch hands so both arms get a workout while running;-)

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by becandabub View Post
    Um... I'm talking more like 8km/hr+. When I'm back into it & get a little fitness back I hope to be doing 10km every few days in an hour or less. So yep, I need something built for the purpose.
    Whoops I got my calculations out wrong - was thinking minutes per km rather than km per hour. But yes at 8-10km you need a proper jogging pram really. I did 10 fun runs with my Phil and Ted but it ain't great. I also have a burley bike trailer/jogger which is loads better but low to the ground so can go off road!

Thanks
    Reviews
    After doing some research the Baby Jogger Summit XC (sold on amazon.com) seems to be the best option for a running pram. The Mountain Buggy Terrain also gets good reviews but the Baby Jogger has an easy-fold that is hard to beat.

Am getting one, husband wants to go running.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've really only just started running this year and so only really run about 5km - it'll probably take me a long time to get back into it after the next bubs, so I think the P&T's will suit us - although I think I will have to look into Mountain Buggy and the other Joggers mentioned just to make sure

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi,
    We have a Baby Jogger Performance. It's awesome. We've taken it in fun runs and it's so easy to manoeuvre through the crowds. My husband will often take our 17 month old out for 1.5 hours and he loves it. We used it to walk/jog before he was six months with the adaptor and unity capsule. They have a huge canopy and good storage for keys, jumper etc in the back. You can buy a separate underneath basket that is helpful. It doesn't lay down at all so that's the only thing you may want to consider. My bub has fallen asleep numerous times in it upright though!

I love it and would highly recommend it!