* natural yoghurt 200g, 1 banana, 1 kiwi fruit and 2 tsp honey (sometimes i change the fruit but i really love this combo)
* 45g original all bran, 150ml skim milk and 1 banana
* 1 helga thins (multigrain) 1 fried egg and 1/4 of an avocado
* 2 weetbix, 150 skim milk and 1 piece of fruit
LUNCH ( one of the following)
* 95g tin tuna (springwater), 2 thin rice cakes, 1/4 an avocado, 6 cherry tomatoes, 6 pieces cucumber, low fat feta
* a bowl of salad (lettuce, cherry tomatoes,cucmber, carrot, mushrooms,low fat feta, 80g chickpeas, 80g red kidney beans) some fat free dressing
* Fruit salad normally what ever fruit i have topped with some natural yoghurt or honey
* light wrap with meat (varies ham,chicken,polony) lettuce tomato avocado
* cup of soup (flavours vary) i piece of bread normally white
normally meat and salad or veg i have around 80g to 100g of meat depending on what it is lots of salad or veggies (limiting potatoes)
if im doing spaghetti bog for the family i will use the sauce but serve it on a bowl of steamed veggies i like broccoli and cauliflower atm
Same if the family is having something served on rice i use veggies instead
fruit or veggies
almonds around 10
rice crackers (10)
k-time museli bar
bulla mini's (frozen yoghurt on a stick)
i only drink water, diet soft drink and tea
i find weighing everything and using correct potions of certain foods has really helped with my weight loss and finding alternatives eg skim milk instead of full fat, reduce fat cheese to full fat
70.1 today. I wonder if I'll get to 69 point something by tomorrow. That's my goal! Then I'm back on track. I don't care if it's 69.9...as long as it's 69!
Haven't been able to go to the gym the last few days as I haven't had anyone to watch the kids, but I'll be back into it tomorrow. So I've been doing some weight work at home, no cardio though.
I'm really old because that's how my health care providers reacted to my journey through becoming a parent: first at age 36, and my second at age forty something. Well, my youngest is five months and I'm 42.
I gained weight with my first pregnancy, ten or eleven kilos, took ages to lose it. Kept it off for years, gained weight again with my second pregnancy (well, second live birth, really).
so I'm bfing her and it makes me so hungry, and I fell off the wagon today.
Weigh in is officially tomorrow morning, so I'll post again... but I've been sneaking a peek at the scales and they've shown a 65 point something.
Seriously though ladies: I felt so awful today, dizzy and light headed and lethargic, I think I just needed a blow out. Getting back on that damn horse again though, letting go of the guilt and moving on. If it happens again, I think I'll just have to make better choices of pig out food. Fruit.
Good luck everyone.
I didn't make 69 point something yesterday but I got back into the gym yesterday after 5 days of not going and lo and behold I'm 69.7kg this morning! So I'm still on track!!
Yay I'm in the 60's!! I'm on the home stretch now!
1.3 lost at weigh in last night 76kg now, lost 19.6kg all up and have 8kg exactly to get to goal Its within reach!!
Lost .900grams this week which is good since I had a slack week
So brings me down to a even 82kg
So I have lost 7kg in 6 weeks
Pregnant for the first-time?
Not sure where to start? We can help!
Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!