+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by L1STBUB View Post
    Can I join? .....
    How often is everyone going to post a weigh in?
    Of course! Everyone is welcome
    I am weighing daily so have been posting daily (0.1kg today)
    Is that too often for readers? I could cut back to weekly if people don't wanna read my weigh ins every day

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'll join too if I may

Background:
    Battled weight issues since leaving high-school (was a size 14 then, so not too bad) but ballooned throughout uni & the next few years. In Jan 2011 I weighed 105kg then 1 week later got a surprise BFP. Lost 8kg from morning sickness & then went up to about 112kg by my due date.
    Post bub, I lost abit fast and am now floating about 88kg where I have been for the past 2 months. Want to get down some more so I can be healthy & fit enough to run around after DD And so I can feel/look great when I get married next year!
    Aiming for 70kg although according to the BMI thing I should be between 45-60 by my height (shorty at 156cm) but I have a solid build & my little sister (similar height/build as me) is about 70kg and she looks healthy.

Starting weight: 105kg (going off pre-baby weight?)
    Current weight: 88.6kg (will do my weigh ins on Mondays)
    Goal weight: 70kg.

bunkx is offline Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect. It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Weight this 84.3 so I lost 1.7kg this week really happy

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bunkx View Post
    That is great! Congrats

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by bunkx View Post
    Yahoo! Congrats.
    I'm happy too with a loss of 0.6kg
    I can't remember what I said my goal was - might have been 60? Anyway, I've changed it to 59.9. So my maintenance plan will be to stay under 60

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm weighing in a day earlier 2 reasons;
    1, I've lost 1kg I'm now at 64kg and 2, I have a big night of food and frivolity (with friends I havent seen since we moved) and I could go back up by tomorrow morning

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lulululu View Post
    Yahoo! Congrats.
    I'm happy too with a loss of 0.6kg
    I can't remember what I said my goal was - might have been 60? Anyway, I've changed it to 59.9. So my maintenance plan will be to stay under 60
    Yay! Maintenance plan is good idea too

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    73.2kg today, weight isn't shifting at all!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by babylove81 View Post
    73.2kg today, weight isn't shifting at all!
    I know the feeling! I was getting really down for last 3 weeks, I'd been exercising, eating well and had no results until today. I reckon sometimes your body can take a bit before it shows on the scales. Measuring I get better results, could be another way to keep yourself motivated.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh yay! I am so going to do this!

My story is that I've always been thin, never had an issue and over the last 3/4 years I've been struggling all of a sudden. I have a bad back which didn't help and as my back has healed I slowly got fatter and fatter and I got lazier and lazier. I got to about 86kgs and when I finished breastfeeding my son I lost 3kgs and that's where I stayed.

Many failed attempts at weight loss. I could never stick to anything. I'd lost about 2kgs then promptly gain it back again.

Finally at christmas time I spent time with my MIL who had her stomach stapled (and she wasn't even fat enough) and that had failed, as it had caused so much trouble so she went back into surgery to get a sleeve done but when they went in there they found that her stomach had totally been destroyed and perferated by constant vomiting so they had to remove her stomach and make a makeshift one out of her intestine. She now can no longer eat sugar. She's also now losing weight LOL

Unlike other weight loss surgery patients, she did it pure because of laziness and lack of will power. So I made a decision.....I decided that I wasn't going to be like her! And that if she was lazy and weak that I was not much better as I wasn't losing weight either, and I decided that I was going to refuse to allow myself to get to the point where I thought that weight loss surgery was the answer. So the decision was made on the 1st of Jan - and I haven't looked back.

I am calorie counting and working at a caloric deficit, and I go to the gym.

I started at 83 (point something) kgs. I am now 71.1kgs. So in 11 weeks I have lost 12kgs. My goal weight was originally 60kgs (58kgs ideally) and it still kinda is, but I'm thinking that this will change because I've been gaining a lot of muscle tone and my body has been changing dramatically because of it. I measure less now than I did 4 years ago at the same weight. The muscle I am gaining is toning my body and making me appear smaller than what I actually weigh. So I might not even get to 60kgs yet - who knows! Muscle takes up less room but weights more than fat so although it may not show on the scales, I most definitetly shows in the measurements.

I'll see how I go. I'll keep my goal weight at 60 for now though.

So my weigh ins will be in my sig