+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Weigh ins?

Oh really wow that's cool! I so want to change jobs!!! Would quite happily work part time in as sports store and do my course part time!! Seems silly to give up a stable full time job though, but I know I would be happier in the long run!!
    Yup goal is 68, for weight watchers any way, after that will leave it up to my body, my trainers scales told me I was 16 years old the other day so happy with that haha!! Body fat was at 22% so not too bad
    So what kind of training do you do? My pt also does outdoor group sessions, strength sessions (olympic weight lifting etc) and we do crossfit sessions. Love my crossfit, did my first comp the other week
    Yep life has certainly changed!!
    Last edited by moomechanic; 14-09-2012 at 19:16.

AndrewTheEmu is offline Bubhub Ambassador - tongue in cheek
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Weigh ins?

You know what they say; success doesn't lead to happiness, happiness leads to success. If you will be happier elsewhere you will be better in the long run.

I had to drastically change my work schedule in order to study & still earn an income. Was out of the house till 10pm (sometimes later) 6 nights a week.

But it was so worth the 12mnth hectic lifestyle.

I'm only a few months out (of study) & I have my own business plus contract at 2 gyms.

I do crossfit 2-3 times a week, pump 1-2 times and 1-2 cardio circuits, 1-2 spin classes, plus aqua 1-4 times a week.

Love outdoor sessions too but Im in the gym alot ATM.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to AndrewTheEmu For This Useful Post:

moomechanic  (24-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Weigh ins?

Taking the session tomorrow for my trainer, we have his engagement party tonight so he thought that best haha!!! Have a heap of pipes, he wants me to go through lift technique with them, snatches and the like, the burgenur warm up etc I did it all with commando on bootcamp and he was impressed with the improvement so wants them all to do it
    Last time I took the group we did the deck of cards thing, exercise for each suit and make your way through, was a laugh but only 4 then, there is already 9 that I know of for tomorrow so should be interesting, heaps nervous lol

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Weigh ins?

Ooops partied too hard back up to 70.8 this morn :s too much to drink lol! Haven't had a drink in a whole though and was a good night!!
    So need to decide what I'm going to do, it's consuming my head haha!! So ready to just go quit! Have a meeting wed with institute of fitness, can't come quick enough!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey just read your replies, how did your interview go???

So your already pretty much training people??? Some people have it easy!

That's awesome It went well?! (interested to hear so please explain)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah only trained them twice now, when our trainer absolutely can't make it, but they are free sessions then Interview went well, offered a place, so much to think about now, really excited but still nervous about making the change!! Did u find it hard to get work??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Missing my iPhone app!!! Took me ages to find this post again!! How is everyone? Weighed in this morn 67.2!!!! Super excited, if it stays under 68 for tomorrow I will reach goal at ww tomorrow night

Thanks
    Reviews
    66.5!!!! I finally made it to goal, then smashed it!!! Super excited! How is everyone else going?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well done moo!!! Smashed your goal!!

I'm missing the app too. Havent been on much since it went. Just stumbled across this thread.

I don't find it hard to find or keep clients. But I do know some trainers who do.

I also have experience in sales, marketing & advertising which I think helps.

You just have to be pro active about it. Everyone you meet is a prospective client. When people ask what you do, tell them enthusiastically how great it is. Word of mouth has been my biggest selling point (and nope, I don't have heaps of friends either

Be smart with your advertising. Don't litter the streets and waste money. Print a couple of flyers and pick a place to put them. Next week still no calls, pick a different place instead & so on.

The hardest thing I find is maintaining high energy levels all day.

I have 6 sessions on tue & thur ATM and by lunch time I'm stuffed. But have to keep going.

My fitness level is still improving though so each week it gets easier.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to AndrewTheEmu For This Useful Post:

moomechanic  (29-09-2012)