+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lulululu View Post
    Well it sounds like there's at least a couple of us. Shall I start? How do we do it? Like...
    Start weight: 91.5
    Current weight: 75.8
    Goal weight: 60
    ...?
    Half way there!
    Today's weight: 76
    Gain: 0.2 - pizza night last night :/

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by earthfairy View Post
    If you guys would like to get this sorted, let me know & I can make it a sticky thread for you too!
    Looks like there's a few keen so if you would, that'd be great, thanks!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I thought this might be a bit more interesting if we gave some detail/background rather than it just being a bunch of numbers;

I'm 19 months pp. still Breastfeeding. Had hoped I'd lose weight while Breastfeeding without trying but I wasn't so lucky!
    So at 17 months pp (yes, new years resolution) I started dieting in earnest. I was initially worried about my milk supply but it seems to be fine.
    I'm using Mannatech products twice a day and having one healthy meal, usually at dinner time. I try and exercise more - I'm riding my push bike to work and back three times a week now, instead of walking.
    I think the thing that is helping me more than anything else is that my wife is doing this with me. I find the support invaluable and the fact that I'm not seeing her eat crap helps me not eat it too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I weighed 75-80 pre-pregnancy, after birth I weighed: 119 I really embraced being able to eat anything.
    Ds is turning 3 in july and I want to get back to at least pre pregnancy weight I really lack motivation I've lost around 25 kg in the past 2 years. My main goal is to gain energy and get myself healthy. Just jumped on the scales and I'm actually 96 thanks to quitting smoking.

Maybe we could write each week about what we did for exercise and how much we lost or didn't lose. Also any great healthy recipes would be appreciated, I'm trying spaghetti squash tonight. Fingers crossed it tastes as good as real spaghetti.

bunkx is offline Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect. It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Let's see when I was in my teens I got to 78 kg then I made a choice to be healthy and diet and got down to 58 to 61 kg

Pregnant with dd1 put on 12 kg lost it all within 2 weeks
    Then my weight went up and down but only by 5/6 kg

Fell pregnant with dd2 weigh 64kg again put on 12 kg then lost it back to 62 kg

Then when I stopped breastfeeding I quickly gained weight went to 70 kg then the next time I weigh myself I was 77 then 84 then 89 I was eatin such a crap diet and drinking to much sugary drinks

Then about 3 weeks ago I decided this is it I'm getting healthy again and I have lost 3 kg so far I'm eating so much healthier and doing a lot of walking plus other exercise

So I have gone from eating way too much and junk and not moving to no stop moving and eating only healthy good food

I hope to get down to 58k again but will be happy with 65kg
    Last edited by bunkx; 21-03-2012 at 13:40.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Weight watchers.
    Pre-preg weight was 60 kgs, & that's my goal.
    Baby is 5 months & breast fed.
    75 kgs @ xmas time, now I'm 67.0kgs.
    Only losing about 0.3 to 0.6 kgs per week @ present.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Oh good idea!!

Ok well before I fell preggo with my second I am sure I was around 90kg ... After having him I think I was about 82 ish?? I really can't remember

He just turned one and I'm now 64.2kg ... I'm aiming for 58 but I'd prefer 55kg ... I can't remember the last time I was that weight though.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Theboys&me For This Useful Post:

Amira  (28-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've been thinking about this thread since yesterday and yes I think it would be good for me to get on board
    I was 55kg when I got married last year this went up to 58kg after honeymoon (yes too many cocktails etc). I was 58kg when I got pregnant and put on weight early, by the end I was 83kg. After I had DS I lost 9kg and in the 10 weeks since I've lost another 7kg. I am currently 65kg and would like to get to 60kg for a wedding I'm in at the end of April and then continue to get back to 55kg.
    Hoping this will help to keep me on track

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by babyla View Post
    I've been thinking about this thread since yesterday and yes I think it would be good for me to get on board
    I was 55kg when I got married last year this went up to 58kg after honeymoon (yes too many cocktails etc). I was 58kg when I got pregnant and put on weight early, by the end I was 83kg. After I had DS I lost 9kg and in the 10 weeks since I've lost another 7kg. I am currently 65kg and would like to get to 60kg for a wedding I'm in at the end of April and then continue to get back to 55kg.
    Hoping this will help to keep me on track
    Yay!! You can do it

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Theboys&me View Post
    Yay!! You can do it
    Aaww thanks! We can do it! It was your food thread that really gave me the push to make a start