Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Subscribing but I will return!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello ladies and gents
    I have been stalking this thread since it started and have eagerly watched your progress on the weight loss roller coaster!!!! You are all doing great and for those of you that are almost at your goals .

AFM
    I have had a long term battle with my weight since I was in my late teens. When I was young I played heaps of sport and could eat anything!!! Then for medical reasons I had to give up sport and led a more sedentary life but continued to eat and not the good stuff either!!!! At sometime in my 20s I was close to 140kgs. I have yo-yo'd up and down between 100-130kgs for the last ten years. I'm now 36, will be 37 in October and am currently pregnant with my second and have decided enough is enough.

When I had my first DD I lost 20kgs and was 110kgs when she was born. I had GD and was very unwell for most of my pregnancy. When I got pregnant with DD2 I was 125kgs and my goal was to not put on any weight during the pregnancy and if I lost come then that was a bonus. At 28weeks I weighed 117.9kgs and haven't weighed myself since. Am almost 32 weeks preg now so will weigh myself again soon to make sure I'm on track. I have GD again so it shouldn't be too hard.

At the moment I'm trying to go for a decent walk a couple of times a week. Once bubs is here she will be snuggling in her new pram while mummy walks most days when it's not raining or too cold. I live in tassie so who knows.

My goal is to be below 100kgs by my birthday at end of October as this was when I got preg last year. Hoping to try for bub no 3 next year so any weight dropped will go along way to helping my fertility issues!!!

I have enjoyed reading everyone's posts about their goal weight and realize I haven't set myself a goal other than getting under the 100. I quite like my curves and I'm more interested in increasing my fitness and energy levels so I can chase my babies around!!!

Probably won't post much will after DD2 arrives but will enjoy reading how everyone else is going and seeing how everyone copes with the winter comfort food cause that presents a problem for me more often than not lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wondering how everyone is doing....
    I weighed myself at hospital on Thursday and was 118.9kg so still heaps less than when I got pregnant and only 6-7 weeks til D-day!!!

bunkx is offline Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect. It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bunkx View Post
    Today's weight is 77.6 weighed myself a day earlier than normal could not wait to see some results
    Yesterday I weighed 77.0 but Sunday's are my official weigh in days so hopefully by them I will be around 76.6

Thanks
    Reviews
    start weight 91.5
    Current 65.6
    Goal 59.9
    25.9kg gone, 5.7 to go!
    Getting close. If I stay really focused and lose a kilo a week I will be at my goal by my birthday!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Double post

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good work lulu! I have weigh in tonight

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Moo! I'm 64.9 now. I'm on a roll!

Thanks
    Reviews
    After going a little backwards had a 1.3kg loss tonight 6.3kg to get to goal!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by moomechanic View Post
    After going a little backwards had a 1.3kg loss tonight 6.3kg to get to goal!
    Congratulations Moomechanic! That's terrific!