+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by crunchie View Post
    Really wish I had seen this a few weeks ago!

You ladies are doing and have done sooooo well!

So hopefully I can join?

Start weight 74.7
    Today 74.7
    Goal 65

Pre pregnancy I always hovered around 70, then I was training for a triathlon and dropped to 63, looked and felt fab, got injured couldn't train and crept back up to 70, got preggers and went straight back to 70 after 1st bub, by the time I was pregnant on second bub ( 4 mths after having first bub) I had crept back up to 75, dropped again to 71 after DS born 6 mths ago, now I'm back up again!! It's do bloody hard, BFing and eating all around me!

I need some support my motivation is the fab clothes I had when I was 62kgs!!!

I'm making Sunday my weigh in day!

Thanks for giving me the kick start ladies!!!
    Welcome and good luck Crunchie

Thanks
    Reviews
    My sons had fish n chips for tea and I didn't eat one chip. Not one. I BETTER be under 70 tomorrow! Insert that smiley waving its rolling pin ( I'm on an iPhone - can I use the smileys? I don't know how)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good willpower there lulululu!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Having a challenging week....well it was the weekend really. Had a weekly goal of 66 point something and I was well on my way, but come weekend, son's birthday party, I drank 2 bottles of wine and bottle of beer and had cheesecake and pavlova and all that yummy stuff, so yeh I gained .....but have slowly been losing it again thankfully but I didn't hit my goal and now my next weekly goal is looming LOL Not to mention I had AF again so that didn't help things.

So today...Thursday, I'm 67.2, hopefully I should hit 66 point something by tomorrow but it's still going to put me behind for my next weekly goal of 65 point something and the wedding is looming!

Anyway, I have an appointment with my PT this afternoon who is shaking up my program in order to lose these last few kilos before the wedding so I'm going to be sore and sorry for myself for the next few weeks or so but hopefully it'll be worth it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by moomechanic View Post
    Good willpower there lulululu!!
    Thanks Moomechanic! Well, it paid off! I cracked the 70/69 barrier - 69.6 today yahoo!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Woo hoo! Good work!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by babyla View Post
    I've been thinking about this thread since yesterday and yes I think it would be good for me to get on board
    I was 55kg when I got married last year this went up to 58kg after honeymoon (yes too many cocktails etc). I was 58kg when I got pregnant and put on weight early, by the end I was 83kg. After I had DS I lost 9kg and in the 10 weeks since I've lost another 7kg. I am currently 65kg and would like to get to 60kg for a wedding I'm in at the end of April and then continue to get back to 55kg.
    Hoping this will help to keep me on track
    I'd forgotten about this thread. Ice really been struggling to crack under 65kg but I'm now 64kg. I'm finding it hard to fit in exercise but I'm going to commit to a walk everyday even if it's for only 30 minutes.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Im on a new clean eating plan and have lost 5.5kg in two weeks, I am to be 60 by the end of May so another 5 more!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lulululu View Post
    Thanks Moomechanic! Well, it paid off! I cracked the 70/69 barrier - 69.6 today yahoo!
    Oooh I so know how good that feels! Nice work!!!

Well I hit 66.7kg this morning yay yippee yi yay! 4 days late but better late than never. Now to hit 65 point something by monday...yeh right! You never know though!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck Deserama!

I hopped on the scales this morning, I'd had 2 very good days eating wise and stupidly weighed myself this morning, I was 75.8 wtf??? Up 1.1 kilos in 2 days, deflating!

Need to try and get a walk in this weekend.

I love seeing all the success on here can't wait to be part of it!