+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh lulululu bugger! Lol
    I haven't been able to weigh in since last Saturday!! On a 900km cycling trip (huge first for me!!) but hoping all the cycling out weighs all the unhealthy things we are being fed!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone,

I just found this and was wondering if its too late to join?

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710a using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Haileys Mummy View Post
    Hi everyone,

I just found this and was wondering if its too late to join?

Never too late! Welcome

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by moomechanic View Post
    Oh lulululu bugger! Lol
    I haven't been able to weigh in since last Saturday!! On a 900km cycling trip (huge first for me!!) but hoping all the cycling out weighs all the unhealthy things we are being fed!!
    That's a decent work out! Surely that will help... Good luck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by daysta112 View Post
    Glad it's not just me that has indulged in treats,
    Staying with the ex in laws and they are killing me with a second Easter, Maccas for lunch and pizza for dinner. Ahhhhhhh tomorrow is a new day I suppose
    Tomorrow certainly is a new day! I keep telling myself this since there have been a series of "events" leading to poor results on the scales. Beach holiday/Easter/ ds1 birthday party/baby daddy birthday party... I've been hovering at and just above 70. Sooo keen to hit 69.9kg! I've been at 70.0 twice in the last couple of weeks but am at 70.4kg today. It's so disheartening to see gains day after day. Only 0.1 or 0.2 but for the last four days I've gained I think the problem is that I've not done much exercise. I usually ride my bike to work but it's been raining so I've gotten a lift. Plus we usually swim Monday and Friday but last week couldn't. Im really looking forward to getting back in the pool today (and hopefully seeing the scales heading in the other direction tomorrow - fingers crossed!

Thanks
    Reviews
    My starting weight is 75.2kg :what: and my goal weight is about 50kg. I actually come out of my pregnancy with my dd lighter then when i started at 62.5kg thanks to gd but have been a bit of an emotional eater for the past 12 months . Heres hoping I can manage to stay on track so my dh will say yes to ttc for no2

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lulululu View Post
    Tomorrow certainly is a new day! I keep telling myself this since there have been a series of "events" leading to poor results on the scales. Beach holiday/Easter/ ds1 birthday party/baby daddy birthday party... I've been hovering at and just above 70. Sooo keen to hit 69.9kg! I've been at 70.0 twice in the last couple of weeks but am at 70.4kg today. It's so disheartening to see gains day after day. Only 0.1 or 0.2 but for the last four days I've gained I think the problem is that I've not done much exercise. I usually ride my bike to work but it's been raining so I've gotten a lift. Plus we usually swim Monday and Friday but last week couldn't. Im really looking forward to getting back in the pool today (and hopefully seeing the scales heading in the other direction tomorrow - fingers crossed!
    Back at 70 again! REALLY want to crack the 70/69 barrier tomorrow. Haven't been able to swim still and probably won't until next week. Got to avoid sneaky snacks seeings I'm off work today. Wish me luck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    So even after 900km I gained 1.5kg oops lol! Doesnt help with all the yummy country cooking each night

Thanks
    Reviews
    Really wish I had seen this a few weeks ago!

You ladies are doing and have done sooooo well!

So hopefully I can join?

Start weight 74.7
    Today 74.7
    Goal 65

Pre pregnancy I always hovered around 70, then I was training for a triathlon and dropped to 63, looked and felt fab, got injured couldn't train and crept back up to 70, got preggers and went straight back to 70 after 1st bub, by the time I was pregnant on second bub ( 4 mths after having first bub) I had crept back up to 75, dropped again to 71 after DS born 6 mths ago, now I'm back up again!! It's do bloody hard, BFing and eating all around me!

I need some support my motivation is the fab clothes I had when I was 62kgs!!!

I'm making Sunday my weigh in day!

Thanks for giving me the kick start ladies!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by moomechanic View Post
    So even after 900km I gained 1.5kg oops lol! Doesnt help with all the yummy country cooking each night
    Just think what you might have gained if you had driven that 900km. 1.5kg ain't bad