+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    why does everyone bub go to bed nice and early except mine? he has almost never gone to sleep before 930pm. he used to sleep through until 5-6, only awake for a quick feed then asleep again until 8ish. since starting daycare he wakes a few times at night.

he has had only 1 sleep a day for a while, usually sleeps from 12-3.

how many hours total does your lo sleep in a 24hr period? lately Ds is only sleeping 12-13hrs, i thought they still needed 14+hrs a day at this stage.

Thanks
    Reviews
    13 hours sounds pretty good for 11 month old
    Last edited by Mummy2MissA; 14-02-2012 at 15:29.

Thanks
    Reviews
    My girls are nearly 11 months- they wake between 5-5:30am, first sleep at around 7:30, second around 11:00 and third around 2:00. Sometimes they refuse their afternoon sleep. They are in bed by 6 everynight!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by kristybabe View Post
    What time do they go to bed at night time? And do they sleep right through?
    Normally DS sleeps in the morning for 1.5 - 2 hours and then in the arvo for the same.. But he wakes at night time sometimes once sometimes 2 or 3 times.
    Today he only had one sleep so will be interesting to see what he is like
    DD is 1 on Friday. She goes to bed around 7.15 and falls asleep anywhere between 7.30 and 8. She sleeps through til 6.30/7. Nap around 10 usually for an hour/hour and a half, nap around 2/2.30 for another hour to hour and a half. On daycare days she sometimes only has one nap. Too much going on for sleep

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mopoke View Post
    how many hours total does your lo sleep in a 24hr period? lately Ds is only sleeping 12-13hrs, i thought they still needed 14+hrs a day at this stage.
    We usually get 13-14 hours in a 24hr period. Each bub is different. Mine has never really gone for long sleeps during the day. If she sleeps longer than 2 hours I freak out lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    DS is 1 on Sunday and for the past month he has dropped to 1 sleep a day.

On an average day he wakes around 7, goes down for a nap around 10.30/11 and sleeps for about 2.5-3 hours and then goes down around 7pm for the night.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by kristybabe View Post
    What time do they go to bed at night time? And do they sleep right through?
    Normally DS sleeps in the morning for 1.5 - 2 hours and then in the arvo for the same.. But he wakes at night time sometimes once sometimes 2 or 3 times.
    Today he only had one sleep so will be interesting to see what he is like
    DS was 1 last Tuesday, and is still on two naps. His routine has been pretty much the same for the last few months, wakes anywhere from 6.30-8am (depends on what time he gets to bed), and naps around 2.5hours from waking for 45-90mins. Then 2nd nap is 3-4 hours after, usually for an hour (sometimes shorter though). Bedtime is between 7.30-8.30 and he wakes 6+ times a night x.x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Does your baby have 1 sleep middle of day? Or morning and afternoon sleeps??
    Neither.

My 12 month old who used to sleep 12 hours a day has kept a 1am-7am schedule (sleeps straight through) for a while now and it's ongoing (and taxing).

We've had him checked by the GP and he's as healthy as a mallee bull, just a ball of energy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Caviar View Post
    Neither.

My 12 month old who used to sleep 12 hours a day has kept a 1am-7am schedule (sleeps straight through) for a while now and it's ongoing (and taxing).

We've had him checked by the GP and he's as healthy as a mallee bull, just a ball of energy.
    What? He just sleeps 6 hours a night?! I highly recommend you look into a FAILSAFE diet (google fed up and sue dengate) it helped me with my older son, and I know a few mums with bad sleepers who have found it successful

**Mum, Dad, Big boy (Dec 08) and Baby girl (Feb 11)**