+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks for the heads up about the bpa free bags - that is great info.
    Winterbubs - please let me know what you think of the chicco bottles and the pricing etc! I really don't want to be mucking around with extra bits!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi there is also a great brand called green to grow who do glass bottles and pba free plastic ones. I have purchased them on eBay And also some stores have them online. They are great I have had friends use them a lot

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok so had a look at the chicco and from what I could find out they only go upto 4mth+ teats which is really crap cos my son is 20 months and still has a bottle at bed time an uses the thick liquid avent teats so the 4mth teats would be way too slow. Other then that chicco look good.

I'm going to go with the born free glass bottles, they have the closet teat shape and size to avent which I really like and my son loves so I want to use them for DD as well.
    They have got the extra valve bit you need to put in which is a bit of a stuff around but oh well won't take much longer. They had heaps of them for sale on amazon.com so I'm going to order them off there. Amazon had a much better selection then babies r us.
    I have looked at all the other brands suggested and they all have the smaller shaped teats which my son hates. Thankyou for all your suggestions thou

Thanks
    Reviews
    Leannep - how did you find the extra valve bit in the green to grow bottles?

Thanks for the heads up on the chicco! Surely they make a teat past 4 months though?

I have run out of time to buy online now so am going to have to hit the shops!