+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Haven't heard of fuzzy bub or happy baby before... Where do you buy them?

Just thinking about pigeon do they have kinda skinny teats??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'm using Pigeon slim neck glass bottles for my little boy. He's now 16 months old and the bottles still look brand new - they wash up really well. I bought them at Baby Bunting. I used Avent for my daughter, but much prefer the Pigeon glass ones.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Am looking at purchasing glass bottles soon in Perth. Last time we used nurture glass bottles, were sold at Babies r us but not anymore so am looking for economical glass bottles - can anyone refer me a brand and where to buy from? Thanks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Anyone?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Happy Baby make glass bottles. I bought mine in the odd chemist here and there. If they don't have them on the shelf, you should be able to get them to order them in. The ocassional IGA sells them too

headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I don't have them but I have bought toys from here before so have stumbled across them online.

http://www.ecotoys.com.au/store/view...ys.php?toy=477

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks to both of you - am too round and tired to chase around the shops so may order the Toys r us online ones! They look quite neat and are a reasonable price, living remotely too I can also go back on and order more online if I need to.
    Sometimes our pharmacy (yep only one in town) stocks items then you will neer see them again.

Just a question - if I were wanting to pump and store breastmilk would these bottles be okay? Sorry a niave question but I didnt have much success bf last time ;(

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry *never*

headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by SugarplumMummy View Post
    Thanks to both of you - am too round and tired to chase around the shops so may order the Toys r us online ones! They look quite neat and are a reasonable price, living remotely too I can also go back on and order more online if I need to.
    Sometimes our pharmacy (yep only one in town) stocks items then you will neer see them again.

Just a question - if I were wanting to pump and store breastmilk would these bottles be okay? Sorry a niave question but I didnt have much success bf last time ;(
    I wouldn't waste them by Using them to store breastmilk, I would get some breastmilk storage bags, you can get Bpa free ones

10. The Following User Says Thank You to headoverfeet For This Useful Post:

SugarplumMummy  (13-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SugarplumMummy View Post

Yep they would be fine for storing breast milk

I went and had a look at them yesterday and they have an extra valve bit that you put in then put the teat over the top... Not sure if I like that so I'm going to have a look at baby land tomorrow as they have the glass chicco bottles which look really good.

Decisions decisions!! Either way I'm sure glass is going to be alot better then plastic

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Winterbubs1012 For This Useful Post:

SugarplumMummy  (13-04-2012)