+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    No, but I went to NZ on my own at 11 and visited my sister in Adelaide at 12.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    We were talking about this last night. Dss has done it since he was 5 to go home to nz to see the grandparents etc. I don't know if I will be keen when this one is old enough. He's never had one drama in saying that I just couldn't sleep knowing my baby is 3 hours flight away

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Good luck ana. My mum has been talking about doing the same with coop not this year but next year.

I am very undecided about it and just not sure he should fly by himself. I would rather just catch the train there and back as that way he wouldnt be by himself and flying is too expensive for me to do there and back.

Hope it works out well.

Sent from my GT-I9000T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    My friend's dd flies often. She's 8 but has done so since 6. My friend became a single mum when her fiance was killed just after the baby was born. Her fiance was an only child, his father lives overseas and his mother lives in central qld. Her father lives in NT and her mum lives in SA. She is in NQ and is very close to all her family and her late fiance's family, so her dd spending time with them is very important. She has travelled alone to Asia, to Adelaide, to New Zealand, all over Australia, and to England, just in the last 2 years. She did well and was looked after on the flights.