+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I use to have that on the mini pill. Constant breakthrough bleeding. It would vary between medium - light flow. And it would be all the time. Made it feel like I constantly had my period. Ended up having to go on a full contraceptive.

I hope it stops for you soon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I had the same when I had the implant (same hormone as the mini pill), though I had my period for 3 weeks at a time with a week in between periods. I lasted about 6 months when I had finally had enough and wanted out. I was sick of the constant bleeding, and the cost of sanitary products. Doctors all told me it was 'normal' and should stop up to 12 months after insertion.
    I was so happy when I got that thing removed, and won't ever go on any contraception that only uses that hormone (progesterone - so the implant, injection and mini pill).

Similar Threads

1. You're sick again??? Little vent!
    By Tamtam in forum Pregnancy & Birth General Chat
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 24-10-2012, 06:10
  2. Help 35 weeks and constantly sick
    By liss88 in forum Pregnancy Health Issues
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 24-07-2012, 17:19
  3. Sick and a vent :(
    By Bonkers in forum General Chat
    Replies: 10