+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default The Long Wait...

I'm 24 weeks and I'm starting to get excited, anxious and impatient...

I read about my baby's development each week and when my husband is home from work (he works away 10-3 roster) he talks to the baby and gets all excited, even in tears about feeling him move and thinking about when he's born.

The next 16 weeks seem SOOO far away!! How do you get through the time?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Congrats! I am 23 weeks! 3rd pregnancy for me & with 2DDs it's going too fast!
    Atm I am in de-clutter & organisation mode - I want an organised home when bubs comes as I am freaking out about how we will cope with 3!!!

First time around I was super layed back until 30weeks when I "realised" omg the baby is going to have to come out soon! Lol
    Other than that I did things I knew I wouldn't have time to do once baby arrived and just enjoyed some "me quiet & pampering time" ;-)

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub app

Thanks
    Reviews
    I went shopping
    I bought lots of baby clothes, toys, furniture. Umm I read baby magazines. I was still working up un till 2 weeks before bubs was born so that made time go faster.

I hate waiting I'm so impatient!! I have 1 more week till my 19 week scan to confirm bubs gender and I think I'm going to go insane waiting lol.

It's funny once they are born you look back and think gee the pregnancy didn't go as slow as I thought!

Enjoy sleeping through the night!!!