+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    simba6 is offline Always bring your own sunshine! :-D
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hey jess,

my name is sim, i am in bowral,i have recently met some of the other lovely mums in the bowral thread and we have lots of kiddies around the same age i have a 19mth old boy,as well as 5yo girl and 3yo boy.
    Love meeting new people,so would be happy to meet up and help you meet some people and settle in,we are a down to earth bunch of girls ;-) If you have facebook feel free to add me - https://www.facebook.com/?ref=hp#!/sim.gray6

Take care
    Sim ;-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Sim,

Thanks so much for your reply! I'm not on Facebook at the moment, but will probably sign up once we move so I can stay in touch with my family and friends here ... and, of course, make new connections with people in the Southern Highlands. I'll definitely be in touch once we've worked out where and when we're moving (most likely Jan-Feb 2013, after our second bub is born).

Can I ask, what's it like living in Bowral/Southern Highlands? We're planning to travel up there soon to take a look, but it's always good to get the inside word

Thanks again!

Jess

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Jess,

I moved here April this year and can tell you it is a lovely place to live. I have a one year old daughter and we have already met some great people including a few of the other mums here on bubhub.

Look forward to hearing more from you as your moving date gets closer, if you do come here to have a look around we could organise a coffee catchup with Sim and some of the other mums at the same time.

Bec

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Bec,

Thanks so much for your reply! Great to hear that you've been enjoying your time in Bowral. We're going to be in the neighbourhood on Sat 13 Oct - Mon 15 Oct. Might be too short notice, but if you and/or other mums you know are free, then it would be really lovely to meet you. Let me know if you will be free and we can go from there... otherwise perhaps once we've made the move to the area!

Jess

Thanks
    Reviews
    PS to Sim, I've just sent you a Friend request on Facebook

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Jess,

I will be around this weekend, either Saturday or Sunday is good so I'll fit in with when you are free as I figured you'll be busy - there's a lot to organise when relocating towns, but it's exciting! I have messaged Sim to see if she can come too.

Bec

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone,

Looking to meet other mums in area I had a baby girl New Year's Eve 31.12.12 and moved too Mittagong over a year ago, i have found it hard to settle in and meet people and found this thread and see that Jess your baby is due this month. Keen to meet other mums if you can drop me a line when you meet

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Arkaea! Congratulations on the birth of your bub! My little boy was born on 13 Jan, so it's early days yet ... and I haven't moved to Bowral/Mittagong yet, that is happening in early March. Would be great to meet up then (with Sim and Bec if they're free). Are you on Facebook? If so you can find me here: http://www.facebook.com/jessica.raschke.714

Catch up with you soon!

Jess

simba6 is offline Always bring your own sunshine! :-D
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi there Arkaea,
    Thanks for the add on facey, haven;t checked bubhub again for a while,great to see someone new on here :-)
    Congratulations on your little girl and to you jess on your new little man, how exciting and what a great start to the year for you both :-D
    Thats great your moving in march jess, looking forward to catching up again,hope you have all been well.
    Would love to meet up Arkaea :-D

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by simba6 View Post
    Hi there Arkaea,
    Thanks for the add on facey, haven;t checked bubhub again for a while,great to see someone new on here :-)
    Congratulations on your little girl and to you jess on your new little man, how exciting and what a great start to the year for you both :-D
    Thats great your moving in march jess, looking forward to catching up again,hope you have all been well.
    Would love to meet up Arkaea :-D
    Thanks for your message, Sim! And thanks for the congrats, we've got such a beautiful little bub. Will be lovely to catch up with everyone once I've settled into things in about March ... soon!