+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I think the police assistance line sounds like a really good idea, then you can take their advice on the best steps from here. He needs to know there are consequences for his actions. When my ex called me drunk in the middle of the night in a rage calling me a c$&t and telling me he was going to kill himself and it was all my fault (after a mutual break up that he very much wanted) I called the local police and they went over to check on him. I think one of the pp suggested a police mental health check which is a really good idea. He was very embarrassed and completely fine when they arrived. The next day I called one of his sisters and told her what had happened out of concern not at all revenge. He was very angry and said that I'd damaged the relationship between them but I wasn't about to take his suicide threats on my shoulders, I wasn't coping myself. He also tried to be private and hide his illness from others but from then on he knew I wouldn't hide it for him and that I would take any threats seriously. I never got another call like that. When I was firm and stood up for myself he would be angry at first but would be less likely to try to manipulate me later xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just wondering how everything is going?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Thinking of you. x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mega A**hole!!!! No woman deserves to be treated like that. Dont let him hold that rubbish against you, and most definately dont let it defeat you! I hope you have seeked help, he is a nasty piece of work and doesnt deserve you. Hugs and I hope it gets better.

Eko is offline Acrobatic Dominatrix.
    Winner 2012 - Most Politically Correct Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I hope things are better for you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Some support

Hey Girl, all that sounds truly terrible. So sorry to hear you have to go through this.

I'm not going to patronise you by saying I know how you feel, but I do know how the STD thing affects you... my partner of 11 years cheated on me with my best female friend at the time, I later heard she thought I had given her an STD! Needless to say, I got checked out straight away and despite not catching anything from her through him (she was a skanky ho), still had to have three diff kinds of anti-bio's just in case. all in the past now. But it truly sucked at the time. you don't have herpes, but if you do, it's no consolation,but you just join the BIG club and no-one I've met has ever knocked back a potential partner cos of it.

My main reason for replying other than to lend support, is cos you asked "how could anyone do this to another human being? Please remember that this guy is mentally ill. Although many of us live with mental illness and are not evil f@#*s, I have a MI myself, some are terribly affected by it and their ability to respond to life reasonably on a daily basis is horribly skewed by their lack of compassion and inability to think clearly. Please try to erase him from your life, don't get drawn back in, and go on with your head held high.

I now have a lovely respectful partner and beautiful baby boy, which, without this horrid occurance in my life, I would not have. I'm sure there will be better things for you in your future. I agree with the above posters, a restraining order and a doctors visit would be a good idea. Strength to you in dealing with this horrid situ. Big hugs and remember to put yourself and DD first.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow his one very nasty man, people like this hate themselves & want to bring down everyone else around them... You are really better off without someone like that!
    Don't stress about the herpes, he gave them to you anyway & it's treatable so don't beat yourself up about it :-)
    You should never be treated like this... Hugs!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to MARTTC For This Useful Post:

laurea  (23-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    PS I suffer from depression & it's not a right to treat ppl like ****

10. The Following User Says Thank You to MARTTC For This Useful Post:

laurea  (23-02-2012)