+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Zombie_eyes is offline Formerly Diamondeyes
    Winner 2012 - Biggest Computer Nerd
    Winner 2013/14 - Funniest Member
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    100 Posts in a week
    actually i decided to just give up, but then saw the thread again, and thought more about it, rationally on my post zumba high. so thank you lovely ladies. xox

Mrs Molly Coddle is offline I've admitted in writing that veve is awesome - eeek she has proof!!!
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DiamondEyes View Post
    i got myself into an absolute state last night about it all.

because i put pressure on myself to pick stuff that would lead to a job or something, and my reality is, i wont be able to work 'most jobs' because of my boys extra needs.

so im just gonna do something that interests me, i think id feel pretty proud of myself to go and get my HSC, no one in my family has one (parents, siblings) and i can pick some pretty sweet electives that i'd enjoy!
    Good on you sweets! In a way, I wish I could do it again as I would love to study other things I didn't have room for just out of interest

Similar Threads

1. tafe vs uni
    By laura and byron in forum Hubbers who are studying
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 23-10-2012, 14:33
  2. Tafe or Uni
    By sandy cheeks in forum Hubbers who are studying
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 23-10-2012, 14:21
  3. uni or tafe?
    By summerly in forum Hubbers who are studying
    Replies: 3