+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Yes absolutely. I'd love to have another baby, but sadly will never be able to. All my friends are all starting to have babies now so it's been really hard.

I sometimes feel a bit better if I remind myself of all the hard/bad things having a baby brings - no sleep, no time to yourself, no holidays, lots of stress, sickness, noise, mess, broken stuff, just going to the shop for some milk is 10 times harder...

Thanks
    Reviews
    I get a bit jealous I must admit!!! Especially when it's "accidents"

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub app

Thanks
    Reviews
    After my miscarriage i hated hearing about anybody being pregnant. We had such a hard time conceiving again and it got so bad that if i knew somebody was pregnant i avoided them on purpose as it was just too painful

Thanks
    Reviews
    yep. I want another baby and my husband doesnt and every time I hear of someone being pregnant I get a twinge of jealousy. I'm happy for them, just wish it were me too.

It's normal. Dont beat yourself up over it. Hope hubby comes around to the idea of another baby soon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    yes, the month after my miscarriage and my first month off ttc again my twin sister found out she was pregnant, i was volatile and i didnt mean to be, i was just so angry that i had actively ttc and lost my baby and then she got *my* bfp without the heartache (our sons are 15 days apart lol)

nasty? yes it was but emotions dont care,

i was so cranky for a few days but i got my bfp the next month

Sent from my T3020 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes and no
    I am not jealous when i find out that people are pregnant when they have been trying for a long time and/or deserve to enjoy the privlidge of being a parent

I do when people get pregnant just so they dont have to work or for the benfits. It makes me furious when i know many people on here and myself cant or struggle to have a baby. its not a money making scheme it is a blessing to be able to bring another life into this world!!!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yes I have and still feel jealous even though we are not even trying yet (bit crazy that one).

I am happy for them but the jealousy remains.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I get jealous every time I hear about someone being pregnant lately. Especially when they conceive first go it makes me really angry. I ended up in tears one time And then I feel worse after because I dont know these women and I shouldnt be letting this whole thing get to me so badly. We are TTC #1 and its been 7 1/2 months and it just feels like it will never happen. When will it be my turn?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ended 26/6/14
    Yes! A work colleague announced his wife was pregnant 2 weeks after I miscarried (not that anyone knew) had a few tears after that.

Now when I see a pregnant lady or a newborn I feel a bit teary knowing that we were so close

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using BubHub